PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Kendall Wright, Baylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw on ESPN that he's the second ranked receiver after Justin Blackmon on Mel Kiper's draft board. and the other guy ranked him 4th but he liked him a lot too.

damn. I was hoping he would be more underrated

He was at the beginning of the year but when RG3 burst onto the scene Kendall Wright came along with him. Someone on this board was talking about Wright back in September so mad props to whoever that was.

The Pats need to come out of this draft with a dangerous return man, too, and he fits the bill.

The Pats need to come out of this draft with a dangerous return man, too, and he fits the bill.

I don't buy that we need a return man...we need people who can block for someone. I'm fine with Woodhead returning kicks...he's dangerous enough...but he needs blocks. We couldn't block for s*** on the kick return unit.

A Desean Jackson clone, let's get someone bigger, Sanu or Jeffery.

A Desean Jackson clone, let's get someone bigger, Sanu or Jeffery.

Desean Jackson weighed 167 at the combine. I think Kendall Wright comes in between 15-25 pounds heavier than that. He looks 190ish to me, if he is 5'10".

Edit to add image of a very solid Kendall Wright: bloggingthedraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kendall-wright.jpg

I can't actually post the link due to my post count

Last edited:
Desean Jackson weighed 167 at the combine. I think Kendall Wright comes in between 15-25 pounds heavier than that. He looks 190ish to me, if he is 5'10".

Edit to add image of a very solid Kendall Wright: bloggingthedraft.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/kendall-wright.jpg

I can't actually post the link due to my post count

Wow, he is built for size, and still speedy, sorry about that. I'd like a WR on the pats with a little more height, but I wouldn't mind him if he fell to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down