PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WR Allen Robinson anybody?

Cousin,
The other WR they have Kupp is kind of interesting. The Rams are in CAP hell, rebuilding and lack top Draft choices. Would you trade #14 and Bourne to the Rams for Kupp? Kupp’s $27.8 million cap hit in 2023 ranks second behind only DeAndre Hopkins at $30 million, and Hopkins is going to be traded at any moment. If we are interested in Hopkins.....what the hell? $110 million over the five years, keeping him under contract through 2026. In new money, Kupp is making about $26.7 million ..

I would.
DW Toys
I am sure BB would be all over that Kupp would be our T Hill keeping DC's up at night. :cool:

Cousin,
The other WR they have Kupp is kind of interesting. The Rams are in CAP hell, rebuilding and lack top Draft choices. Would you trade #14 and Bourne to the Rams for Kupp? Kupp’s $27.8 million cap hit in 2023 ranks second behind only DeAndre Hopkins at $30 million, and Hopkins is going to be traded at any moment. If we are interested in Hopkins.....what the hell? $110 million over the five years, keeping him under contract through 2026. In new money, Kupp is making about $26.7 million ..

I would.
DW Toys

Joey Galloway revisited

Clint-Eastwood-Hell-No-Gif.gif

Signed with the Steelers.

Good move. He replaces Claypool.

Steelers should be very good this season.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back