PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WOW. Colts have a RALLY before game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is all fun and should be just for fun...........

unless your team loses then it sucks, its really more fun to win now that I think about it....

wait no I mean, you're right, its really just all fun...

:confused:

Oh...Muh...Gawd.
They said they do it before every home game!! HA HAA HAAAA, that is moronic. Too bad I have nothing better to do than watch the Celtics play tonight, btw, I think they added a player or too. I would much rather attend a ralley where I can cheer at... ourselves?

Wow...a PEP rally....ra ra ra! Reminds me of thundersticks and white towels. Gimicks for fans who wouldn't be there anyway. But hey, I guess pep rallies, thundersticks, and white towels all have their place in a slack jawed redneck take your sister to the barn area such as Indy anyway.

Hey, speed was talking about hick jokes. It's all in good fun!

Ahhhhhhhh, I thought he was saying it was confrontational, I misunderstood.

Here's my take on the whole deal, I know everyone was chomping at the bit to hear my opinion. :rolleyes:

If someone believes that you are intellectually smarter, classier, better looking, more clever, or whatever JUST based on geography, that is stupid.

Are people in Indy more smarter :) than say, just to pick a location... Boston, well no, or for my Indy Friends - Hell NO Yeehaaww, or for my Baston friends - Hella NO, GO SAX.

See I am for equal opportunity, I realize there are stupid fans everywhere!!! You should be allowed to not be restricted to just argue with other teams stupid fans, but your own as well.

However, please do it in a thoughtful way and if not that at least make it funny and clever. Not the whole "you suck "and then not give the extensive laundry list of reasons you think they suck.

Wow...a PEP rally....ra ra ra! Reminds me of thundersticks and white towels. Gimicks for fans who wouldn't be there anyway. But hey, I guess pep rallies, thundersticks, and white towels all have their place in a slack jawed redneck take your sister to the barn area such as Indy anyway.

There that is what I'm looking for, you covered it all, but I prefer a Backward Azz Country F bomb to Slack jawed redneck, but thats all subjective.

Here ya go Grizzafted.

I had a buddy, big Cowboys fan who saw them play in Philly a few years back. He was at the urinal when a guy looked over at him, turned and started peeing on his legs. He told me the story, and after I stopped laughing, I said "what did you expect?"

Oh...Muh...Gawd.
They said they do it before every home game!! HA HAA HAAAA, that is moronic. Too bad I have nothing better to do than watch the Celtics play tonight, btw, I think they added a player or too. I would much rather attend a ralley where I can cheer at... ourselves?

What is hard and long on a Celtic fan?

I had a buddy, big Cowboys fan who saw them play in Philly a few years back. He was at the urinal when a guy looked over at him, turned and started peeing on his legs. He told me the story, and after I stopped laughing, I said "what did you expect?"

You skipped the part where he put the guy in the hospital.

I don't know. What is long and hard on a Celtics fan?

Wait, I'll guess "The season."

Third Grade!

I'm here all week, try the veal, don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. :p

Third Grade!

I'm here all week, try the veal, don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses. :p

You're all right.

Tell anyone here I said that and I'll deny it, though.

Whats wrong with cheering for your team?

I don't know. What is long and hard on a Celtics fan?

Wait, I'll guess "The season."

That can pretty well be said about a pacer fan to..

:D Well, to your friend, they've been doing that to their own players for years.

You're all right.

Tell anyone here I said that and I'll deny it, though.

Thanks, you too. Thats all I got for now. That's pretty sad I'm out of material after a handful of posts.

How about a rhetorical question to ponder instead and then I'll quit reaching completely off topic..... :)

If you're in a pool of human waste up to your neck and someone throws a big bucket of snot at you...... Do you duck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back