PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would you trade for Darren Sproles

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hadn't realized he was a FA or I wouldn't have asked about a trade. How ever I didn't watch the game last night so the guy who said he-done-great-last-night comment sorry but thats wrong I have seen him play great all last season and this season.

Yes he can catch him use his hand to catch the ball i seen him do it while I was at the london game. I was thinking as a future replacement for Faulk/Maroney cause normally the Maroney haters would have popped up by now.

I am not a big believer in system players on offense either I heard it about Turner last year anyone can do well behind the SD line was something I heard on another forum but he has done great in Atlanta too. I would love to see Cassel do great next season in a different team so all the haters can't call him a system player.

Sproles just dominated the Colts in a playoff game two years in a row. He is quite a talent and I doubt you can find someone like him easily in any draft. And I love Faulk, but Sproles is a different kind of talent. Faulk excels in the little things to help teams win. Great at picking up blitzes, clutch catch and runs. But Sproles is a home run threat waiting to happen and plays WAAY bigger than his size the way he hits holes in the middle.

Would I trade for him? Hell yeah if we had a choice. I would give the second round pick the Chargers gave us for that guy. No question.

One's things for sure he has more stones than you know who.:snob:

Sproles has the lightning speed that is kind of missing for the Pats. As an added bonus - he is a Colts killer. His biggest knock is his lack of size, but he just makes plays. Similar to a certain slot receiver we have...

Sproles is probally quicker than faulk, and probally is more agile than faulk. The touchdown in overtime against the colts, sproles had to use his speed and take it to the outside, and then break a tackle just to get the TD. I dont think Faulk has the speed and agility to break to the outside like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back