PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Would the Pats win the SB this year with Brady?

**** no.

I’ll follow up on this - he was clearly weary of getting hit last year. Could you imagine him behind this offensive line? With these, uh, “weapons?”

A$ante thinks so...

bleacherreport.com/articles/10092829-asante-samuel-tom-brady-would-win-super-bowl-for-patriots-this-year-if-he-returned

OT: @Ian any media link preview from Bleacher Report shows up as blank so I have to remove https to at least get a link to show up. Is Bleacher Report preview supported?
I'll have to check. I've noticed that's been an issue here for some odd reason. I just altered your link to a generic one, so at least now it's clickable.

Assante is just running his mouth to keep himself relevant

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
No. But Asante saying that they would win with a QB is him indirectly saying that Bill has built a good team - which hurts his argument against Bill.

There is no talent on offense and nothing on defense aside from Judon. Gonzalez has only played 3 games. I said it in the offseason and this team has shown me nothing to prove me wrong that this is a really bad roster. NFL execs, former players, analysts and anyone that watches football outside the Pats agrees.

48% chance he would at least make it there.

5a8d479c25a87cd306ad5b7ccc4975bb9df8fbbb.jpg

Put Mac Jones in the 2011 Patriots and all of his sycophants would be saying “Tom couldn’t even bring this defense to a superbowl.” Put Mac Jones on the injury depleted 2013 Patriots and all of his sycophants would argue, “Not even Tom could bring this team to the AFC Championship game.”

No
The Oline stinks but he would have them in playoff contention

No
The Oline stinks but he would have them in playoff contention
Yeah I thought Tom had a lot to deal with last season with no running game and a weak/injured OL. Those areas are worse in NE now than it was in Tampa last season.

no way, but the Pats with Brady are a 10-11 win team.

Does he mean a 46 year old Brady would have them in the Super Bowl or a 30 year old Brady would have them in the Super Bowl?

Either way, Yes.

I definitely don’t see a break out Super Bowl team but dismissing Asante outright just to shill for Bill is less credible. Brady had played in the Super Bowl almost half his season starts. With Tom this would be a completely different team, energy level, culture, sideline and locker room. I’m sure some of our bad groceries would be making Kendral Thompkins-like catches to seal the deal on a win in the end zone with Brady.

We would be competing for it, just like literally every year Brady was here.

Some of you want to defend Mac so much you’ve decided to join Manning/Rodgers/Colts/Broncos/Jets in the Marvel’s ‘What If?’ alternate-universe theoretical style of arguments.

Yes, if Tom was here, he would defiantly have us somehow in the ****ing mix, and if you’re in the mix, you’re more wrong than Asante.

Also, while in the mix, the Mac defenders would be blaming Tom for ugly football wins.
“Nothing lasts forever. It’s time to move on to Mac.”

LOL it’s funny because it’s true.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3