PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Worst Refereeing I have ever seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dale, Holley and Thorton are quite entertaining today. Thorton is losing his **** over the officiating, Dale is acting like Harper killed a small child with the muffed punt. BB is on at 3:05 for anyone who wants to listen, doubt they get much out of him though, for once I wish he would just call out the NFL with this crap.

Dale, Holley and Thorton are quite entertaining today. Thorton is losing his **** over the officiating, Dale is acting like Harper killed a small child with the muffed punt. BB is on at 3:05 for anyone who wants to listen, doubt they get much out of him though, for once I wish he would just call out the NFL with this crap.
I hope he's just saving it for a book.

Patriots Colts a few weeks ago - same thing happened in reverse. I think it was Cam Fleming who fell on the ball post-fumble, but he never really had full possession and the Colts wound up with it in the pile. The refs gave the ball to New England.

Well, in the Fleming case they took 5 minutes to review it when no evidence surfaced they let us have the ball. I don't even think it was reviewed last night. If you watched the play ebner had his arms between the guys arms. At least go to automatic replay on turnovers. If they did it did not last 20 seconds. Bad play by Harper. A lot of people have got cut for similar mishaps. Just fight for the ball. I'm tired of watching double catching recievers.

Bottom line is that this was the most atrocious, blatantly one-sided officiating against the Patriots I've ever seen since the 2006 AFCCG against the Colts. That is the only game I can remember that was as much in-your-face blatant BS calls to hurt the Patriots as last night's game was.

Its games like these that seriously make me question the integrity of the league and makes me think its no different than WWE

Its games like these that seriously make me question the integrity of the league and makes me think its no different than WWE

NFL and WWE differ only in degree, not kind. The NFL's "script" isn't as explicit and the outcomes aren't as set in stone, so it's not quite as much of a farce as the WWE is. But it's a farce.

Game five of the 2002 Western Conference Finals between the Lakers and Sacramento comes to mind as the worst officiated game I've ever seen. I'm convinced to this very day the fix was in because Sacramento was the better team that game and that series. Sorry to any Lakers fans on the board, though nobody on this board should be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back