PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

World Cup 2022

Another day, another W for the future 6th time world champion

Switzerland came to defend, and that's why they did, doubling on Vini Jr. on every play.

Bruno Guimarães in place of Fred changed the style of our play enough to give more vitality to our midfield, that was crucial for us opening up the field more and box the Swiss in, chocolate style

Next on the menu:

Shrimps
Voce tem que rezar que Portugal nao acabe em 2nd Lugar. Seria o fim do seu torneio na proxima. Brincadeira - espero que esta tudo Bem.

Bruno Fernandes would like a word.
Huge fan of Bruno F. and wanted Liverpool to buy him instead of Man U.
He kind of faded in '21-'22 and has disappeared this season but I blame the Ronaldo Virus.
Would like Portugal's chances better if Diego Jota had been healthy.

Still, Mbappe is the unicorn
Bruno is the poor man's Kevin DeBruyne

Last edited:
Voce tem que rezar que Portugal nao acabe em 2nd Lugar. Seria o fim do seu torneio na proxima. Brincadeira - espero que esta tudo Bem.
Portugal ya quedo en 1er lugar. Ghana tendria que ganar por 3+ goles.

So US plays one of the better teams possibly without it's best player??
Captain America needs to ice the ole yam bag and get back to it. Would like to see Reyna get some more time

At one point during today's match, both Spain & Germany were out before Germany came back to win. Germany is still out but JAP & SPN advance. BEL & GER being tossed out is surprising.

Odds of a non-European country winning the Cup just went up.

All continents are now represented in the Group of 16.

Germany a complete loser attitude vs Japan came back to bite them in the azz.... dominated first half vs CR, only 1 goal, concede, fall behind, then storm back only to see Japan beat Spain....I didn't see Japan protesting, making grandiose social media statements...no, they have national pride and we're focused on winning, not scoring political point with western elites....a disgusting and deserved exit for Die Mannschafft :mad::mad::mad::mad:

JAP has to be taken seriously after beating both SPA & GER.

Cameroon over Brazil and South Korea over Portugal. Lol

Bit of quality from the Dutch. USA have started well but need to keep the Dutch under pressure

US got ripped apart there....could get ugly here

Tricky balance here , USA must try to get the equalizer but not leave themselves exposed to the counterattack....interesting game.

Oh my , a similar move to the first goal.......its a bit uphill now. I admire the US for playing attacking football though but it can leave you chasing the game !

USA , USA , USA,........still time

How football should be played , both teams playing attacking football.

USA in a flat 4-3-3 horrible ... 3 goals from unmarked players ... brutal.

I was looking for Patricia in the coach area.

Man that game sucked

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back