PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Winovich Excited for 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t recall a single impactful play from this guy in the back half of the season

Is he excited because he doesn't like his current QB?

Can’t recall a single impactful play from this guy in the back half of the season
It did feel like he tailed off the second half of the season. Maybe rookie wall or something I dunno.

He was getting single digit snaps per game. Way under-used. Not that I'm eager for it, but I see us losing KVN and Chase taking over those snaps.

Chase went to a high school about 10 mins away here in Western PA, so much like Gronk, there are some local ties. Rooting for him. I think he may have hit the rookie wall or something over the course of the last month.

Is he excited because he doesn't like his current QB?

Wouldn't be surprised if some of our new WRs feel that way also, I mean the Brady low key threw under the bus and complained about the lack of weapons and constant reports of it and reports of Brady not being happy about probably didn't rub off well. I think Harry and Meyers have a lot of potential. Can't say Brady might wasn't a little unfair with the situation. Hell even Gronk wasn't fully Gronk until 2011 and Edelman until a few years in the system, most guys need a year look at white an probably what is happening with Harris.

Wouldn't be surprised if some of our new WRs feel that way also, I mean the Brady low key threw under the bus and complained about the lack of weapons and constant reports of it and reports of Brady not being happy about probably didn't rub off well. I think Harry and Meyers have a lot of potential. Can't say Brady might wasn't a little unfair with the situation. Hell even Gronk wasn't fully Gronk until 2011 and Edelman until a few years in the system, most guys need a year look at white an probably what is happening with Harris.
Would not shock me if the young receivers do not want Brady back.

Aaron Hernandez and Deion Branch were the rare rookies that played well from day one. Gronk wasn’t far behind.

It doesn’t help that games became more important and the guys he was behind are some of our best players. He needs to build up his base strength and learn some restraint on the edge in year 2. If he can do that, we’ve got a kick ass new edge player!

He changed his hair color to Edgar Winter blonde.

Chase went to a high school about 10 mins away here in Western PA, so much like Gronk, there are some local ties. Rooting for him. I think he may have hit the rookie wall or something over the course of the last month.

He needs to add weight.

He changed his hair color to Edgar Winter blonde.
Quite a few Pats players must spend exorbitant amounts of time tending to their manes
Two main hairstyles:
Predator
upload_2020-1-6_17-10-35.jpeg

Heavy metal
upload_2020-1-6_17-12-35.jpeg

I’m excited for this kid.

That said, I hope he doesn’t flatline and never improve much from his rookie year like Wise.

Both him and Jamie Collins.
Something changed on the defense .

Would not shock me if the young receivers do not want Brady back.

Aaron Hernandez and Deion Branch were the rare rookies that played well from day one. Gronk wasn’t far behind.

Prisoner and GRONK had very similar stats in 2010.

He knows that several vets are free agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes