PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will ticket prices come down? And where should I buy tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
I'm in Canada and I'd like to get tickets to a game at Gillette this season. Last time was in 2015 via StubHub, where I was able to get 50 yard line seats, 8 rows up behind Miami's bench, Thursday night game, for about $350 USD. They were purchased about 10-14 days before the game.

Looking at ticket prices on StubHub/SeatGeek right now - 1-3 months in advance - they're significantly higher for seats in that same area (40-50 yard line, ~10-25 rows up, behind either bench). Seats in that area versus Jets, Browns, Cowboys and Giants (Thursday night) are looking like $500 USD to $800 USD.

I'm wondering two things here... will ticket prices come down within 1-2 weeks of an upcoming game?

Secondly, is there a reliable source aside from StubHub or SeatGeek where I could purchase tickets? Perhaps a place more local to the Boston/New England area that I wouldn't know about?

TicketMaster’s NFL portal will be the most reliable, since the NFL is an official TM partner and IIRC all 32 teams are using TM now. And the NFL (including NE) formally blesses resales through TM.

I’m trying to figure out the same thing. Thinking I’ll buy them closer to the games.

On another note who’s going to games this year? I’m hoping to go to the Giants and Chiefs games. Would love to meet some of the gang.

I'm trying to get to the Jets game in Foxborough. Never been to a home Pats game since Brady started playing (live in California so see them in SF, Oakland, and San Diego) and want to get a game in while I still can.

I'll be happy to be anywhere in the building basically as long as I'm surrounded by fellow Pats fans -- imagine not too many Jets fans make that trip, short as it is.

Will check out people's suggestions for getting tickets ITT, thanks!

As Quantum Mechanic said most are being sold through Ticketmaster NFL. I have had ST’s for many years. That is where the Patriots guide you to list them. When you list them TM tells you the price your tickets are selling for and they take 10% which drives the price up even more. I always list mine a little lower. Mine always seem to sell really fast and I post them in advance, so I don’t know if prices come down close to game time. I would have to think the closer the game gets people start lowering their price, so they don’t have to eat them. Good Luck

Ebays

Ticketmasters. Checks backs ons tuesdays ors wedensdats befores the games becauses the opposings teams sends backs tickets thats theys donts uses.

Patstailgates ons Facebooks toos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye