PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will the Crowd Favor the Pats at the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

karguy85

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Vivid Seats is projecting that the crowd will be split 61/39 in favor of the Pats. I know recently other fanbases have tended to have more fans than the Pats at the Super Bowl (probably due to the fact that it's a lot rarer for those teams to make the Super Bowl). This year, however, with Rams fans having to come all the way from LA, and the the relativity small size of the Rams' current fanbase, it looks like the Patriots will have the advantage. Thoughts?

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta...ne-ticket-seller-super-bowl-drawing-more.html

the Feb. 3 Super Bowl in Atlanta. Based on geographical data on fan interest in tickets for the game, the online ticket seller is projecting 61 percent of the turnout in Mercedes-Benz Stadium will be rooting for the American Conference Champion New England Patriots, while only 39 percent will be Rams fans.

Sales Guy said he can't find Rams fans. Still early in the week.

I found it interesting last night at media night there were loud cheers for Brady and nothing for Goff. There were some people heckling Brady but those could be any haters.

I don't know if what I witnessed last night at Media Night will directly translate to game day, but it appears that for ever 1-2 Rams fans, there were 8-9 Pats fans out there.

In SB49, the Seahawks fans greatly outnumbered the Pats fans and we still won.

And it's good for another Patriot.....

This is a key here imo and should work as a big advantage to us. We seem to make way more mistakes in road environments this year, afcc imo is not close without the turnovers and home cooking.

I’m thankful it’s not the Eagles again. They took over Minneapolis and it was evident during the game.

Also glad we never drew the Pack, they take over stadiums as well. Could you imagine a cowboys super bowl??:eek:

We also dodged a bullet by not getting NO who is only like three states over from ATL. That could’ve been bad.

I’m thankful it’s not the Eagles again. They took over Minneapolis and it was evident during the game.

Also glad we never drew the Pack, they take over stadiums as well. Could you imagine a cowboys super bowl??:eek:

We also dodged a bullet by not getting NO who is only like three states over from ATL. That could’ve been bad.

Yep, the Patriots play terribly against crowds, but that’s understandable given how much they are outnumbered.

It doesn’t seem like the Patriots are going to have to deal with a big nasty crowd against them.

Last year’s SB had a very pro Eagles crowd. It was a true road game. This doesn’t appear to be the case this time. I’m ok with that.

I’ve been scoping tix on seatgeek and it looks like the prices have come down pretty significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back