PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Will revis watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
i wonder if revis is at all wondering about going back to the jets

I don't think he does.....mind boggling amount of money he got...

I just wonder when his teammates in jet land will see him as a money grabber first

I just wonder when his teammates in jet land will see him as a money grabber first

Lmao, I was just thinking about Revis was doing this weekend yesterday. Counting his money no doubt because it only takes him a second to count his ring.

He's counting his money from his warm condo, relieved that he didn't have to play in extra games this year, because the extra money for the playoffs is a pittance to him. That's why his smile was so big after losing to the Bills.

who cares about revis? he's an irrelevant player on a irrelevant franchise.

Actually he is quite relevant as his giant guaranteed contract will be the albatross around the Jets neck that will hamper them for years to come.

I don't think he will care to Revi$ his decision.

Who? Is he still playing? :rolleyes:

Revis's legacy definitely won't be what it could've been had he taken a few million less to pursue more championships. Instead, he's a pathetic money-grubbing New Jersey Green Bean.

IMO, I don't think he cares. He got his ring
It is cool that his Ring has the Flying Elvis on it, not the logo of his beloved Jest.

I actually think it bothers him but he can't get himself to take less.

Can we move on from this guy? He doesn't belong here. Not the type of person you want be on this team.

Pretty sure he'll support his secondary friends(Devin, Ryan, Butler etc) they did after all worked out in the offseason after he re signed with the Jets.

He's got his money and a ring, he doesn't give a funk

Brady has basically paid two full uncompensated seasons compared to other QBs, just from his postseason appearances (perhaps a bit less due to bonuses). His salary hit would be like being suspended for 30 games. Revis no doubt thinks Brady just doesn't understand how to succeed.

Revis plays for himself and the money, not for the love of the game or for legacy. If he's remembered as one of the highest paid defensive players, I think that would be more important to him than being remembered as a SB champion

I've moved on, Butler had stepped up and played as well as Revis for a fraction of the cost, and Browner broke the record for penalties thus year didn't he? You know how frustrating it would have been to watch him do that here?

IMO, I don't think he cares. He got his ring and his money ... He is always known for the mercenary tendencies ...

I just LOVE the fact that he got his one ring......with the Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST