PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

will aqua4ever pay his lost bet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i heard you were getting a sex change operation. congratulations .now pay up you lying piece of sh-t .nobody with a brain here would ever waste there time talking football with a known liar who loses a bet and doesn't pay up .that charity was counting on the money scum bag.i think its time for your made up phony friend russy to make a appearance .you can talk to yourself like you do all the time .
lmao. aquaphag4ever is getting owned more and more and more.

I herd they were going to pay me for teaching football to the underprivelaged here in the VLR at patsfans.
I heard that you are an illiterate lying **** head.

I heard that you are an illiterate lying **** head.

What do you want to learn about today? Maybe we can go over the job description of a quarterback.

Lesson 1, that's the guy that throws the football.

What do you want to learn about today? Maybe we can go over the job description of a quarterback.

Thank you for proving your illiteracy. Seeing as you cant read that I said you are an illiterate lying ********. :D

earth to bonehead nobody wants to talk football with you because your a liar and you have zero knowledge on the subject.now if somebody wants to know where you can get a sex change operation or how to clean a toilet you are the man to talk to.:D

earth to bonehead nobody wants to talk football with you because your a liar and you have zero knowledge on the subject.now if somebody wants to know where you can get a sex change operation or how to clean a toilet you are the man to talk to.:D

What would you like to learn today little guy?

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

I just completed my internet transaction but it was to a charity of my choice.

Give Kids The World Village
210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ead.php?t=40177&page=7&highlight=aqua+charity

I'm just sayin' !!!
everybody should know what a scum bag aquagay is .

From the following link: "I will defintley take that bet. HAHA! That's a great one because you guys won't even be able to go to your own site at years end. DEAL! I'll also drop $50 with any one who wants too."

"Of course, I'll make one $50 bet with one person. I think the thread starter should get the pleasure of paying me though. Sorry for everyone else. Unless you'd all like to pitch in $50 for me."

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

This foundation helps give kids who are less privlaged than others have things that they can't normally have. It was a $50 transfer and now the bet is on my friend."

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...ead.php?t=40177&page=7&highlight=aqua+charity

I'm just sayin' !!!
now everybody can see aquagay is a liar :singing:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
proof aqua is a liar .to the top

proof aqua is a liar .to the top
Aqua I've come up with an excuss for you.You can say that you are an under-privlidged kid with an addiction to ah...lieing. You have to ride you'r bike from the trailer park to school every day,so when you eventually hit it big betting you'r lunch money you can donate it to your-self since your still a kid at heart.

Last edited:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
proof positive.

I believe aqua4ever WILL pay his debt,but.....
It won't be till the Dolphins win the Super Bowl...in 2050 :rofl:

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
aqua said he never made a bet.now we know he lied about making the bet .then he lost the bet and didnt pay.

Last edited:
I didn't need to know he lied about a bet to prove he is a scumbag, I already knew that. And a total ******* loser to come here day after day after day after day after day after day and get his ass handed to him. Talk about a halfwit. He comes here during the day because according to him in another thread, he comes even night with a different lady friend, aka, a ******* sheep in a thong..........

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

"Alright sand,

210 South Bass Road
Kissimmee, FL 34746
407-396-1114
800-995-KIDS

I'm just sayin' !!!
to the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes