PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild card game discussion: Ravens @ Titans

Another state with no Covid.
Picked the Ravens but rooting for the Titans.

Titans offense looking good

If Baltimore loses, I don’t see how they run it back. Feels like Harbaugh can’t get control of his team. They’re too ****y. I think it’ll be time for a change.

Played off the stack perfectly.

So Titans have fans there today also , nice !

I don’t quite get that. It’s a odd year to say the least. I’d start a new thread discussing it but pressed for time. How fans can be allowed for some cities and others can’t is a huge advantage for the home team. Why is it that this advantage is suddenly being allowed? I know the spec answer which happens to be about state and city leadership of each city. However, from a neutral fans view it seems a little unfair to the opposing team who hasn’t played in front of fans for 17 games.

That sudden formation shift forced Ravens into man to man, and there's your TD with a little pushoff. Love it.

In the injured AJ Brown I think I see what BB was hoping for from Harry.

Can’t ever watch a AJ Brown TD without giving huge props to Manxman.

AJ Harry is a Beast.

I cannot believe Bill drafted Tank Ass over Brown. LMFAO. Just absolutely god awful.

Anyway, Henry is still the top RB in the NFL, but it’s hard not to envision a steep drop off in the coming years. That many touches over the course of a season is going to cause a precipitous decline. I don’t care how big and strong you are.

Nice. Fcking Ratbirds whining about offensive pass interference! They wouldn't have won their Super Bowls if the refs didn't "let them play"

AnD wItH ThE 32Nd PiCk In The 2019 NFL DrAft thE NeW EngLanD PaTriOTs seLeCt N’KeAL HaRRy.

Swing and a miss.

6 for 6 was pretty impressive, okay Mr. MVP match that if you can.

Nice. Fcking Ratbirds whining about offensive pass interference! They wouldn't have won their Super Bowls if the refs didn't "let them play"
Ironic isn't it. From the team that had Jump Ball Joe as it's QB

Reactions: sb1
I guess Vrabes got this team ready to go!

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back