Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Rams @ Seahawks

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

UptownPatsFan

Standin' Pat
-SEA vs LAR (LA has the better team; SEA has the better QB...although this is a bad matchup for SEA). LA has LT Whitworth, RB Akers & WR Kupp returning. SEA has played in 25 “One possession games” since 2019; most in the NFL. LA has sacked Wilson 16 times the last 3 games. LA is also #1 in Yards per play allowed. That + SEA’s offensive cold streak + plus playing against a division rival = Defensive slugfest. Not too confident in my pick; I love Wilson & hope I’m wrong, but.... LA

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Amazing to think the Pats were one yard away from beating the Seahawks in Seattle and actually scoring 37 points doing so.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Can you imagine the uproar if Belichick held off this long announcing a starting QB? :rofl:

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Just so weird that these are the playoffs and nobody in the stands. Looks like just an exhibition.

Wolford not Goff is starting.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
Buck: “This Rams offense has gone 2 games without scoring a touchdown”

Watching the Pats too much I guess.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Wolford! Why can't the Pats draft players like that?

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
If Wolford wins today - get your popcorn ready. The Rams might have a decision to make.

ashley1992

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
If Wolford wins today - get your popcorn ready. The Rams might have a decision to make.
With the Rams defense being so good, their going to keep you in most games, all you need from your qb is not to make any big mistakes.

102 Pat

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Hey did everybody know that The Weeknd is playing at the Super Bowl? If you didn't know before the 20 commercials that have aired so far today now you know...