PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bears @ Saints

Saints are gonna be tough to beat.

This game is a complete waste of time. Chicago is a mediocre team with a bad quarterback. Stupid 7 seed.

This game is a complete waste of time. Chicago is a mediocre team with a bad quarterback. Stupid 7 seed.
Have you not seen the « Trubisky can be had » thread ?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz. Wish the cards got in over Chicago

NO bailed out by a penalty. That was an idiotic play by Brees.

Refs doing everything to get the Saints in the endzone.

I get the saints drubbed the bucs twice, but this saints team isnt dominant right now. Tampa has a very good shot

How short is Brees water guy? It makes Drew look 6'4.

Even when it was 7-3, I never got the feeling that the bears would win this game.
You need this thing called an Offense, which features this other vital cog called a Quarterback, to win playoff games. They lack both.

He's a strange kind of magnet.
He’s a big **** talker. Has been since he’s was with the greatest college football team on God’s green Earth, the Florida Gators.

I get the saints drubbed the bucs twice, but this saints team isnt dominant right now. Tampa has a very good shot

Last time Saints played Bucs, Marpet was out. Should be a little different this time, but Cappa is also out. But a ****ty RG is easier to deal with than a ****ty LG.

They’ll beat the Saints. Brady has never been swept in a 3 game season series and I doubt it starts this year.

They aren’t losing again this year. IMO

They’ll beat the Saints. Brady has never been swept in a 3 game season series and I doubt it starts this year.

They aren’t losing again this year. IMO
If they beat the saints, they're going to the SB - imo.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes