Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bears @ Saints

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

crawhammer

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
This game is a complete waste of time. Chicago is a mediocre team with a bad quarterback. Stupid 7 seed.

BradytoMosstoGronk

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I get the saints drubbed the bucs twice, but this saints team isnt dominant right now. Tampa has a very good shot

BradytoMosstoGronk

2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Even when it was 7-3, I never got the feeling that the bears would win this game.
You need this thing called an Offense, which features this other vital cog called a Quarterback, to win playoff games. They lack both.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
He's a strange kind of magnet.
He’s a big **** talker. Has been since he’s was with the greatest college football team on God’s green Earth, the Florida Gators.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I get the saints drubbed the bucs twice, but this saints team isnt dominant right now. Tampa has a very good shot

Last time Saints played Bucs, Marpet was out. Should be a little different this time, but Cappa is also out. But a ****ty RG is easier to deal with than a ****ty LG.

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
They’ll beat the Saints. Brady has never been swept in a 3 game season series and I doubt it starts this year.

They aren’t losing again this year. IMO

BradytoMosstoGronk

2019 Weekly Picks Winner
They’ll beat the Saints. Brady has never been swept in a 3 game season series and I doubt it starts this year.

They aren’t losing again this year. IMO
If they beat the saints, they're going to the SB - imo.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1