Search

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bears @ Saints

2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

sb1

Pro Bowl Player
I wouldn’t count out the Bears here. Could be an upset alert. They really do have a good defense and their offense is starting to click.

PATSYLICIOUS

Pro Bowl Player
Saints are so good, but tough to tell what brees youll get. Will never forget his cliff like play in the 2nd half of the 2018 nfcc, worked out great for us though.

denverpatsfan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Bears can't score. Saints get a lead and it's over. Pending some crazy s going down.

ArchAngel007

In the Starting Line-Up
I think Saints win, I took the points with the Bears at +10, I can see an upset happening since they did take the Saints(without Thomas) to overtime with Foles starting.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Do you guys think Brees’ arm will disattach and spin with the football 13 yards downfield if he tries to throw the ball too hard?

ashley1992

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Hill reminds me of a Patriot type of player, can do everything, versatile ...very unselfish.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
I wouldn’t count out the Bears here. Could be an upset alert. They really do have a good defense and their offense is starting to click.

Yep. It is the playoffs. We've had 4 games and only 1 upset so far. Another wouldn't be surprising.

BobDigital

Pro Bowl Player
Should have gone for that. You're at the 38 yard line. 4 yards is very makeable. Then again, it could be argued the Saints are the better team and should just try to minimize variance. So having less big plays like that which can turn a game might be better for them.

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up
Should have gone for that. You're at the 38 yard line. 4 yards is very makeable. Then again, it could be argued the Saints are the better team and should just try to minimize variance. So having less big plays like that which can turn a game might be better for them.

If it was tampa they would have gone for it.