PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Wild Card game discussion: Bears @ Saints

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
I wouldn’t count out the Bears here. Could be an upset alert. They really do have a good defense and their offense is starting to click.

Safe to say if the saints lose today, Brees is 100% retired.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Saints are so good, but tough to tell what brees youll get. Will never forget his cliff like play in the 2nd half of the 2018 nfcc, worked out great for us though.

Bears can't score. Saints get a lead and it's over. Pending some crazy s going down.

Bears gonna get smoked. Only chance is if Brees throws a couple of pick 6s.

I think Saints win, I took the points with the Bears at +10, I can see an upset happening since they did take the Saints(without Thomas) to overtime with Foles starting.

Come on Chicago!! Give Tommy a home game!!!

Reactions: sb1
Wow bears down their 2 and 3 corners also

Do you guys think Brees’ arm will disattach and spin with the football 13 yards downfield if he tries to throw the ball too hard?

Hill reminds me of a Patriot type of player, can do everything, versatile ...very unselfish.

Good job swallowing that flag.

I wouldn’t count out the Bears here. Could be an upset alert. They really do have a good defense and their offense is starting to click.

Yep. It is the playoffs. We've had 4 games and only 1 upset so far. Another wouldn't be surprising.

I sense Brees throwing at least 1 pick. Bears are preempting his passes.

Have to switch the field position here.

Is anybody stream giving them the Nickelodeon bull ****

Should have gone for that. You're at the 38 yard line. 4 yards is very makeable. Then again, it could be argued the Saints are the better team and should just try to minimize variance. So having less big plays like that which can turn a game might be better for them.

Should have gone for that. You're at the 38 yard line. 4 yards is very makeable. Then again, it could be argued the Saints are the better team and should just try to minimize variance. So having less big plays like that which can turn a game might be better for them.

If it was tampa they would have gone for it.

Is anybody stream giving them the Nickelodeon bull ****

The NFL looks an awful lot like Legends of the Hidden Temple these days. Anyone notice that? Odd they are having the game on Nickelodeon though...

Bears go three and out.....I don't see Saints losing unless they self destruct

The bears offense is just not that good with this QB to challenge the saints.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back