PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why we hate the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd expect that from Jest fans but not Bills fans!

Last edited by a moderator:
At least most Bills fans appear not to buy what that moron is selling.

LOL @ Bills fans...well some of them at least

Bills fans, here's a ticket to Wisconsin. There should be enough cheese there to go with all that whine you're serving up there. :bricks:

The Bills are a BAD franchise from top to bottom. If they move, who replaces them in the AFCE? The league would have to restructure the divisions. Geography says Ravens, history says the Colts.

I had no problem with Bills fans - I even pulled for them a little in 2002 when they got Bledsoe - until the opening week of 2003. They got Lawyer Milloy from us right before the season started, got lucky in that game, and suddenly they were The King of Everything. Just like the Jets when Parcells and Curtis Martin went there; it's pretty stupid to talk trash about a team when your own team sucked until you got that team's coaches and/or players on your side, IMHO.

And yes, Brady's doing well because the O-line is doing good. The same thing could be said of Favre during his hot streak last year, or any of a hundred other good QBs. Look at Jim Plunkett. By the same token, how many QBs have a ton of time in the backfield and still can't do jack?

Not that I hate Bills fans now. Their team hired Chan Gailey to lead them to the promised land; they deserve pity more than hate.

Bills fans, here's a ticket to Wisconsin.

And while they're there, they can head over to Green Bay, take a look at the Packers, and then STFU that the league is trying to push them out of Buffalo because it doesn't want to support small market teams. If they're in danger of being moved, it's because Ralph Wilson hasn't kept up with the times.

I work with a devoted Steelers fan, yea we have fun, but I actually asked him why people hate the Patriots so much, his first answer was "because they win" followed by "the Patriots are smug about it"! ummm, ok, it comes down to one thing, jealousy, and it's ok to hate a rival, in a sense of the word, but it seems to be everyone dislikes them, it's funny

I work with a devoted Steelers fan, yea we have fun, but I actually asked him why people hate the Patriots so much, his first answer was "because they win" followed by "the Patriots are smug about it"! ummm, ok, it comes down to one thing, jealousy, and it's ok to hate a rival, in a sense of the word, but it seems to be everyone dislikes them, it's funny

LOL...this is funny considering how few fanbases are more obnoxiously smug when the team is winning than Steelers fans.

They HATED Smerlas up there. They think he's mentally challenged. Maybe Freddie has something to do with the hate.

Seriously, though. Bills fans are a beaten lot. They hate how their once-great franchise has been dragged doen and no one for the most part, is whining about being a small market. They see GB and Jax. They all remember the Kelly years when they were great. They're just bumming now.

They HATED Smerlas up there. They think he's mentally challenged. Maybe Freddie has something to do with the hate.

Seriously, though. Bills fans are a beaten lot. They hate how their once-great franchise has been dragged doen and no one for the most part, is whining about being a small market. They see GB and Jax. They all remember the Kelly years when they were great. They're just bumming now.
When it comes to Smerlas, they may have been on to something...

And while they're there, they can head over to Green Bay, take a look at the Packers, and then (Please be quiet - edited) that the league is trying to push them out of Buffalo because it doesn't want to support small market teams. If they're in danger of being moved, it's because Ralph Wilson hasn't kept up with the times.

Yes. It's not the so-called "small market" thing that's the problem with them. It's ownership mismanagement. They've got a passionate loyal fan base for sure and always will, but Mr. Wilson really needs to retire and hand the reins over to someone else and spiff up the place change the culture a little. I hope they do turn it around for their sake and I hope they don't move. The Bills are by far the least hateable team in the division. I and I'm sure most will probably start hating them again a little if/when they ever start winning again, but not like the other two for sure.

And while they're there, they can head over to Green Bay, take a look at the Packers, and then (Please be quiet - edited) that the league is trying to push them out of Buffalo because it doesn't want to support small market teams. If they're in danger of being moved, it's because Ralph Wilson hasn't kept up with the times.

They are in danger of being moved because Buffalo is a destitute sh*thole. The Buffalo skyline looks about as impressive as Springfield's.

They actually have really good fans, I feel sorry for them but the NFL should push for them to go to LA or Toronto. Buffalo is just not an NFL city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes