PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Jets fans are so unclassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bb07

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I took a peek at Jets forum today. So many hatred there. They wish Tom twist his shoulder, injured by their defense.... We never pray for Jets injuries here. So unclassy. One fan said though, Matt cassell will be the next Palmer if Tom goes down.

I took a peek at Jets forum today. So many hatred there. They wish Tom twist his shoulder, injured by their defense.... We never pray for Jets injuries here.
Unfortunately, there have been a couple times people here have wished for injuries to opponents. I think most fans dislike people who say things like that. I'll bet in that Jets thread there were more posts criticizing that kind of talk than there were advocating injuries.

There are so many reasons... here's a good one. The Pats' 2006 season, which the players, the team and we fans considered a noble failure, would have been the single greatest season in the history of the Jet franchise since the merger in 1970. Pathetic.

cause they r knowing, that a rookie cb will get burned by "monster moss".

enjoy the next season.

greets from a still speechless german Patriot Fan.

But the raiders fan are so classy this time. I looked at their forum, they just think we're going to win another super bowl with Randy. Most of them think Moss will perform. They didn't wish injuries on Tom. Maybe because they are still at the bottom pile.

I think that I have the answer to the question of the thread.

Because they are Jest fans! (how did I do?)

Because if a gust of wind blows by their QB will likely tear his labrum.

I read Jets Insider Forum and I can tell you that Jets fans are positively OBSESSED with the Patriots. What's hilarious is that after posting topic after topic on the Patriots, many of the same Jets fans are adament that they consider the mighty Dolphins their true rivals and the Pats unworthy. These nimrods are stuck in 1972.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back