PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is it a bad Idea to Trade Branch???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keegs said:
i didn't start another thread.

This thread was started by me months back and i got *****ed at for it.

But it turns out i was 100% correct. LIke i am with everything else on here.

The childish egos displayed by some in this thread are just pathetic. And we all know you only bumped this thread as a cry for attention, which is what most of your threads are, which is the most childish behavior of all.

And unless he's been traded nothing has changed. The Pats would prefer to have his services even for 6 games unless they are given compensation that is more valuable down the road. That's because compensation in 2007 is a piss poor replacement for production in 2006, even on a limited basis down the stretch and into the playoffs. We have added a WR but he has yet to approach even Deion's somewhat limited production so your we'll just replace him theory is as half baked as the rest of your thoughts. If we're lucky Gabriel will replace Givens, Brown will replace himself and Dwight and it's still a crap shoot whether Caldwell or Jackson will replace anything.

MoLewisrocks said:
The childish egos displayed by some in this thread are just pathetic. And we all know you only bumped this thread as a cry for attention, which is what most of your threads are, which is the most childish behavior of all.

And unless he's been traded nothing has changed. The Pats would prefer to have his services even for 6 games unless they are given compensation that is more valuable down the road. That's because compensation in 2007 is a piss poor replacement for production in 2006, even on a limited basis down the stretch and into the playoffs. We have added a WR but he has yet to approach even Deion's somewhat limited production so your we'll just replace him theory is as half baked as the rest of your thoughts. If we're lucky Gabriel will replace Givens, Brown will replace himself and Dwight and it's still a crap shoot whether Caldwell or Jackson will replace anything.
Yeah you are a fool... Just bitter that I am right.

Hmmmm interesting that you are crying to me about posting in a thread and refreshing it for attention when you are doing exactly that.

I'm sure the other members of your *********** club has read it already.

Good job, you are very important.

Welker83 said:
For branch this is all win-win... He had a good season and has been underpaid. If he gets injured during the season he will lose money when he goes unrestricted. He wants, needs and deserves the new contract now. If he hits FA he will be gone because as soon as he's free bait all the other teams will jump into the water to try and sign him.

Last Year Brnach was the lowest paid WR on the roster, but no one did more than him, and no one had as much pressure and resonsibility than him.

Right now the pats ar 15 million under...and next year the cap balloons another 8 mil...pay your player!

No wonder Miami can't win. You guys don't know how to run a franchise. Take notes and watch the Patriots do it. They are THE model franchise in the NFL right now.

Branch can still get tagged with the transition/franchise stick. He's not as smart as he thinks he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back