PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why is Cassel so bad in the red zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrack

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
i just wanna know why its so hard for our offense to score TD's in the redzone..i dont know if cassell gets nervous or what but we have had a million chances this season to score & couldn't finish the job..hopefully that last series before the half doesn't come back to bite us in the a*s today..& moss also has to pick up his game 2nd half

Re: why is cassell so bad in the red zone?

jack stop using crack... he's getting better and the recvr should have caught it

That was on the receivers, and play calling...... Not Cassel

good defence and he struggled against bad defences so are you suprised.
unless he plays a good defence how is he going to learn.

This will put an end to the mindless gabfest to trade Brady. Cassell is not in the same league as Tom Brady.

Last edited:
How has he been bad in the RZ today? Yeah he threw one that could've been a pick, but a couple passes before should've been a TD and Moss dropped it. Dunno how you can blame Cassel here.

This will put an end to the mindless gabfest to trade Brady. Cassell is not in the same league as Tom Brady.

It never should have even started. Cassell to this date has never accomplished a thing. Can ANYONE tell us what he has accomplished? What? I can't hear you!

Even if Cassell lead the Pats to a dramatic come from behind victory tonight, he still will have proven zippo. "Proof" only comes AFTER the regular season ends.

Because when the going gets tough, the offense - esp. Skippy - gets to choking. Sad to say, but when in the Dead Zone - on either side of the ball, the Patsies are simply...not...tough.

It never should have even started. Cassell to this date has never accomplished a thing. Can ANYONE tell us what he has accomplished? What? I can't hear you!

Even if Cassell lead the Pats to a dramatic come from behind victory tonight, he still will have proven zippo. "Proof" only comes AFTER the regular season ends.

I was on the lynch Cassel bandwagon earlier this season but after back to back 400 yard games and a game lost more by ****ty drops from receivers, a major **** up during a return, and fumbles, I don't think hes doing that bad.

Hes not capable of winning games on his own but hes not Ryan Leaf either. At worst, he's becoming a worthy trade.

Uhhh..... because he throws like lady Pennington.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back