Should the Patriots cut Tebow?

• Cut Tebow

Votes: 155 64.6%
  • Keep Tebow

Votes: 85 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The latter was addressed to fnordcircle who has been here a lot longer than I.

where are YOU referenced? I don't get it...are you seeing Bigfoot and UFO's too?...or are you trying to insinuate yourself and your prodigious ego into an issue that on the face of it, has NOTHING to do with you...unless of course you have 4000 posts at the Tebow Shrine, use a different moniker and join in with the rest of the horrific, pathological hatred of anyone or anything in the way of Tebow and his rise to greatness. If so...forgive me.

where are YOU referenced? I don't get it...are you seeing Bigfoot and UFO's too?...or are you trying to insinuate yourself and your prodigious ego into an issue that on the face of it, has NOTHING to do with you...unless of course you have 4000 posts at the Tebow Shrine, use a different moniker and join in with the rest of the horrific, pathological hatred of anyone or anything in the way of Tebow and his rise to greatness. If so...forgive me.

You're forgiven.

This thread has really come off the rails.

THAT is pretty ridiculous but it shows the extent to which this mass Timsanity has infected the minds of otherwise rational human beings. It is especially ironical that Tebow is NOW a member of the NEP. Where does Bayless go to hide? He MUST be an amnesiac to still be sitting in on a football sports panel anywhere.

what is this...the Rocky & Bullwinkle thread???

Tebowing with Stephen A. Smith (best rant ever) - YouTube

Another clear sign of insanity courtesy of Skip Bayless.

IMG_0137.jpg

Yep, even Shannon Sharpe :)

THAT is pretty ridiculous but it shows the extent to which this mass Timsanity has infected the minds of otherwise rational human beings. It is especially ironical that Tebow is NOW a member of the NEP. Where does Bayless go to hide? He MUST be an amnesiac to still be sitting in on a football sports panel anywhere.

I really like that...

heh heh...crazy Jet fan