PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why are banned people allowed to post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not going to do whatever i damn well please.

I usually ask Digger44 what he thinks and then i proceed.

(speaking of Digger, where did that guy go?)

I'm right here numbnut, who else would recommend you as a mod? There is one thing I like about you Keegs, and that is you are typically honest. I may disagree with your opinion, but you are always honest. That is much more than I can say for many mods. There are a few good ones though.

OOOW, a cyber warrior tough guy. After reading you're posts I think you're just as obnoxious as the people you mentioned as being banned. Maybe you need a good banning. :eek:

Been there done that will do it 1000 more times. Just remember that you are better than the rest because you have over 2000 posts.

I'm right here numbnut, who else would recommend you as a mod? There is one thing I like about you Keegs, and that is you are typically honest. I may disagree with your opinion, but you are always honest. That is much more than I can say for many mods. There are a few good ones though.

haha nice! yeah i try to be honest on here.. there's no reason not to be, it's an anonymous internet message board.

If you aren't Digger44, you have him/her down good.:)

haha nice! yeah i try to be honest on here.. there's no reason not to be, it's an anonymous internet message board.

If you aren't Digger44, you have him/her down good.:)

I am whoever I choose to be.

Keegs, stop stalking me.

Been there done that will do it 1000 more times. Just remember that you are better than the rest because you have over 2000 posts.
My post total has nothing to do with anything, I don't keep track of that aahh stat. My thought is for someone who's new here you start off by complaining,and trashing people. Not good IMHO.

I'm closingthis thread. Even for the VLR it's becoming useless.

The next user who posts a thread about or reports a post and claims that there is a banned user posting under a new username MUST provide EXACTLY who is posting as who.

No more of this ambiguous crap. We're sick of dealing with it. We know there's something going on, and it will stop or we will stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back