PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why am I so nervous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I’m not the least bit nervous, this is actually the most confident I have ever been going into a SB. They are as healthy as they can get and it just seems like they couldn’t be any more ready than they are. I am however starting to get more excited for the game as the day wears on. Should be a lot of fun.

I’m not the least bit nervous, this is actually the most confident I have ever been going into a SB. They are as healthy as they can get and it just seems like they couldn’t be any more ready than they are. I am however starting to get more excited for the game as the day wears on. Should be a lot of fun.

I wish I felt the same.

I think the Eagle's DL is overrated. It's their linebackers that are awesome.

Oh shut the f**k up you whiny troll *****

It’s unbelievable isn’t it. He’s never anything short of miserable. I can’t imagine going through life like that.

OK folks so my brother,.....back in SK RI, told me he gets a little nervous but doesnt freak out because at this point no matter what happens it is all GRAVY.

So after he talked me off the cliff....I WILL wear a PATS Shirt today and I will enjoy the game and myself no matter what, drink some beers etc.

All kinds of WAITING make me nervous. But I prefer this kind to the doctor/dentist and giving a speech kind.

But I like our balance... I've just got to remind myself to relax if we get behind early, because hey, we are all about ADJUSTMENT. However, one thing I don't need is one more 4th quarter come-from-behind win.

Our DLine should fake being pissed about being disrespected all 2 weeks. All we hear about is the Eagles Dline. Lets set Debo on them.

I don't know...

I myself am very relaxed about this one. The most relaxed I've been since, well, before XXXIX. I keep in mind that they could very well lose but no matter how many times I play it out in my head, I just can't bring myself to seeing the Pats have very much trouble with the Eagles. I just... feel confident about this one. A lot more confident than I did before the AFC championship game 2 weeks ago.

Our DLine should fake being pissed about being disrespected all 2 weeks. All we hear about is the Eagles Dline. Lets set Debo on them.

Not sure who it was, but one of the Pats Dline said this week he felt that each and every one of them (on Pats D) was an underdog. So maybe no faking being pissed....

Collectively we're nervous and that natural. Begs the bigger question... how the hell do the players do it? Think of TB12 on 3rd down & 10, 8 points down to tie it, throwing from his own end zone knowing he needs 8 points NOT 6. Crazy. Get the TD but knowing you also need a second back to back 2 point conversion!!! Poised, confident, phased by nothing... How does he do it???

Yeah, and he got crushed not two plays earlier.

Like I said in my other thread, that is what makes Brady special. Not the stats. That!

Guess I was nervous for a reason

Guess I was nervous for a reason
You don’t need to do this. I think any rational fan knows that wins are never for certain.

You don’t need to do this. I think any rational fan knows that wins are never for certain.
I’m ****ing angry. What the **** was that ****ing pos performance by that piece of **** defense?

I’m ****ing angry. What the **** was that ****ing pos performance by that piece of **** defense?
Something we saw early in the year, and would still signs of every now and then all season.

Never forget that half of the starters on defense are ST level players. It’s a miracle that talent even got this far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back