PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who's Going to the Miami - New England Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wide_Receiver

Banned
Reaction score
I'm making quite the trip to go to my third Dolphins game ever. Haven't missed one on TV in five years, but I finally get to travel across the country for vacation and what is basically a playoff game this weekend.

Any one here going? There are plenty of people here that I'd love to see in person.

By the way, you all know who I am. I'll stay out of the main forum and I'll leave after this week. Just want to be here for Dolphins week.

I'm making quite the trip to go to my third Dolphins game ever. Haven't missed one on TV in five years, but I finally get to travel across the country for vacation and what is basically a playoff game this weekend.

Any one here going? There are plenty of people here that I'd love to see in person.

By the way, you all know who I am. I'll stay out of the main forum and I'll leave after this week. Just want to be here for Dolphins week.

Yeah, the trip from Washington State to Miami must be a real long one.

Enjoy the Phins loss. Gotta admit, Beck is tearing up the league.

Does your Mom know you won't be in the basement this weekend?

I see we still haven't grown up. Can't wait to beat the crap out of you guys.....AGAIN!

Do you think Ronnie Brown will score 5 touchdowns again?

Last edited:
I see we still haven't grown up. Can't wait to beat the crap out of you guys.....AGAIN!

how many names do you have hear aqua? dont you think thats childish?

When was the last time your tongue was in a woman's mouth? Nice job first game, by the way. That was probably one of the most successful Jap attacks I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Well, I'm in Miami. I saw some over-weight, obnoxious Boston transplants walking on the strip today. I yelled out my car at them and they all shouted back, "WE PAHHKED OUR CAHH IN THE PAHHKIN LAAHT!"

Can't wait to see them all leaving the building in the 3rd quarter again.

Well, I'm in Miami. I saw some over-weight, obnoxious Boston transplants walking on the strip today. I yelled out my car at them and they all shouted back, "WE PAHHKED OUR CAHH IN THE PAHHKIN LAAHT!"

And I'm sure you're just the height of beauty living in Washington State where it's constantly 50 degrees outside and raining. Considering you light the forum up over at Fin Heaven and have some spare time to post here, I'd imagine your ass must be quite fluffy from all that seat time.

And I'm sure you're just the height of beauty living in Washington State where it's constantly 50 degrees outside and raining. Considering you light the forum up over at Fin Heaven and have some spare time to post here, I'd imagine your ass must be quite fluffy from all that seat time.

Are you really making fun of me fr frequenting messagboards? Why aren't you partying right now, Mr. Cool?

Are you really making fun of me fr frequenting messagboards? Why aren't you partying right now, Mr. Cool?

Working until 7:30. Don't have internet service at my house for the time being because my computer is broken. I have to get my kicks in during office hours. And I wasn't making fun of you for not having a life. I was commenting that your ass must be fat from all the seat time posting on two message boards. But since you put it that way: you're in Miami... at a hotel... on a Friday night........ and you're posting on a message board? Come on man. I used to live in South Florida. I know damn well there is a lot more for you to do down there than to chill here and keep me entertained my final hour at the office.

Last edited:
It's 6:30; the night life isn't exactly happening yet. I've been gone all day, I'm tired, friggin sue me.

It's 6:30; the night life isn't exactly happening yet. I've been gone all day, I'm tired, friggin sue me.

Dude, if I were you I'd be pregaming somewhere with someone right now. Night clubs in Miami aren't exactly cheap. But if you're going to go to a nightclub down there, I'd suggest you go to Mansion. The girls there are so fine and it's pretty easy to swoop in for the kill if you're a halfway decent looking guy. And, not to mention, YOU HAVE A HOTEL.

you forgot to mention your frequenting a board that you have been banned from 4 ? 5 times? you are the very definition of a loser. some people just dont get that they are not wanted.

lmao pay your lost bet scum bag.

Last edited:
Aquwaaaaaahhhhhh. Please go to a game everytime the Dolphins and the Pats play you pathetic waste of life.

Is this hilarious or what? The Phins fans, what few of them were there streamed out early.
Pats and their backup QB and UFA RB sent a big GFY to the pretender Phins.

My favorite AQUA quote this week, "... basically a playoff game this weekend." NO, it was not. LEARN THE GAME.

Last edited:
Is this hilarious or what? The Phins fans, what few of them were there streamed out early.
Pats and their backup QB and UFA RB sent a big GFY to the pretender Phins.

My favorite AQUA quote this week, "... basically a playoff game this weekend." NO, it was not. LEARN THE GAME.

You're right, it wasn't. BECAUSE THE DOLPHINS LOST AND STILL WON THE DIVISION!

Yes, you Fin fan folks do enjoy backing in, taking it Doggie style, don't you?

Yep, winning 5 straight including the coldest game in our team's history and a game in our biggest rival's back yard in the season finale with it all on the line.

That's what I call backing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey