PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who does New England play in divisional round?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who does New England play in divisional round?

• Kansas City

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Houston

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Cincinnati

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ideal is bengals then houston
but you also have to deserve SB

Honestly. The steelers are the only team in the wild card round that can beat Denver imo.

This might have worked out for us. Still though, give me jules, Jones and Hightower and I still think we should win in Denver anyway.

Manning will be the starting QB throughout the playoffs. Brock is back on the bench.

ideal is bengals then houston
but you also have to deserve SB

You win your games, you deserve to get to the Super Bowl. I certainly don't care who they beat on the way to the Super Bowl.

So we avoid the Steelers until potentially the AFCCG. This is a Silver Lining, is it not?

So Pats may likely have hfa if Pitt or KC beats Denver . We have to beat probably Kc or Cinci to Champ game . I like a healthy Pats chances .

KC will beat Houston and the Steelers will beat Cinci. KC will come here and the Steelers will go to Denver. Hate to say it, but they way the Pats are playing, KC will host the Steelers and the Steelers will go to the Superbowl and lose 51-45 to the Carolina panthers.

KCs defense is going to make like miserable even if Edelman and Vollmer are playing. This is the last team I wanted NE playing.

KC will beat Houston and the Steelers will beat Cinci. KC will come here and the Steelers will go to Denver. Hate to say it, but they way the Pats are playing, KC will host the Steelers and the Steelers will go to the Superbowl and lose 51-45 to the Carolina panthers.

Which is about as useless a qualifier as there is right now.

Now that the matchups and times are locked up, what matchups would make it most likely for New England to host the AFC title game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes