PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who are "your guys" at pick 60?

No WRs? And I very much doubt we're taking an OG that high. I also think Shon Coleman would be more likely than Ifedi. Jordan Jenkins is interesting But I wonder whether the MClellin signing renders that moot.

Mclellin is interesting....BTW, his contract is less than people originally surmised.....3 years and just south of 9M.....he played inside last year......I think that's where he's going to go here though I see alot of ninko in mclellin

NOTE: listening to BB presser at coaches breakfast....he's in midseason form

I was listening to a brief Pat Kirwan podcast on the Pats and he said that BB only has about five players on his board per round and moves around accordingly to draft them. Adjust your big boards accordingly :)

I was listening to a brief Pat Kirwan podcast on the Pats and he said that BB only has about five players on his board per round and moves around accordingly to draft them. Adjust your big boards accordingly :)
It is true for the entire NFL, but especially for the Patriots, it is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Every year though, we draft crazies keep coming back.

It is true for the entire NFL, but especially for the Patriots, it is like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles. Every year though, we draft crazies keep coming back.

I read the Patriots have about a 70 person board and the rest of the league does near double that. This 5 per round would be news to me. That is only a 35 person board.

I read the Patriots have about a 70 person board and the rest of the league does near double that. This 5 per round would be news to me. That is only a 35 person board.

I think they have some 'back-pocket' guys on their board too that they can draft if their board runs out. Think Michael Buchanan and Alfonzo Dennard.

Keyarris Garret he is the closest to a stud receiver we can let Tommy play pitch and catch.
In a perfect world we also add Josh Gordon trade Danny A and have Washington and Martin on the outside of the roster looking in.

Have we signed a couple of corners when I was out of town?

If not, I would think that developing a corner is a serious need. We can ASSUME that Butler is extended if we wish. So, what else do we have for 2016 and 2017? Ryan will be an UFA after the season. Coleman is an OK nickel. Roberts might be almost the first player who spent his rookie year on IR to become a major contributor for the patriots. Melvin? Vereen?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back