PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Which Patriots Player is going to make THE play in the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a late game heroic necessarily, but.. Since the assumption is that the Pats O will likely be very pass heavy, would love to see Dion bounce one outside on the first series and rip a 60 yard barn burner to the house. Setting the tone early, ending that scoreless 1st quarter streak in the Super Bowl, and showing that they’re ready to roll on all cylinders.

Dion owns all aspects of the game on offense. THE CAT WILL LEAD US!

Gilmore has been glue. It wouldn't take huge mistakes for him to have a couple int's, especially with the pressure our front is getting on the qb. I'll say 1 of the 2 is a pick 6.

*** THE CAT ***

James Harrison with a strip sack late in a tie game. You'll hear the screams in Pittsburgh from the broadcast in Minnesota.

The Patriots need to be down by 5. It needs to be a strip sack, recovery, and TD with no time on the clock. I can't imagine a better ending, as every Steeler fan would line up to throw themselves off the Steel Tower. Terrible towels would be needed to wipe up all the gook.

Hollister ....

It will be Gronk this year which surprisingly seems like an unlikely player because its always someone you don't expect. but I think Gronk is gonna make a couple great catches in big moments. last year it was Edelman. this year the Decoy is gonna deliver big time.

on second thought watch it be Burkhead. lol. it would be so fitting

This is easy. Danny “clutch” Amendola.

Obscure, but not a longshot IMO. Marquis Flowers. Big sack, tackle or even an interception possible on the downs he would be in.

Last edited:
Malcolm Butler jumps a route over near the sideline for a pick 6.

Flowers, meaning my "pick a front 7 guy for MVP" bet will finally come in. He's 200/1. Had him last year and Collins in 49.

James White!!!!My boy will get it done again with 10 catches 150 some yards. And 2 TD.

The Patriots need to be down by 5. It needs to be a strip sack, recovery, and TD with no time on the clock. I can't imagine a better ending, as every Steeler fan would line up to throw themselves off the Steel Tower. Terrible towels would be needed to wipe up all the gook.

While I agree, I'm doubting they have Nick Foles throwing a pass in that situation. So a forced fumble on Ajayi or Blount followed by a return TD would be just fine :D

Redemption game. It's a push between Dwayne Allen and Jordan Richards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back