Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Seattle

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Dallas

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am honestly interested in what others see in Seattle to understand what I am missing. Not trying to be cute or sarcastic or anything here.

They are solid all around but I just don't feel like they are great at anything anymore. This smells like a potential playoff team but not a serious title contender to me.

Of course that is the September projection..

To add I know little about the NFC. Mostly only watch AFC games.

Great doesn't seem to happen in the NFC. Were the Eagles, Falcons, or Panthers great? Even the Rams have Goff as QB.

It's usually flavor of the year. The Seahawks are better coached than most NFC teams to improve as the season goes, and some year Russell Wilson may have a career year.

That's really it.

Next week is going to tell us quite a lot about the 2-0 Ravens.

The KC offence is obviously Top 3 - so that will test out their back end (with no Eric Weddle) - but if Lamar Jackson is 'for real' then he should definitely be able to move the ball and put up points against a Chiefs D that remains pretty average.

I'd love for 49ers, and Jimmy G, to keep it rolling - I suspect they might be a mirage of the 8-8/9-7 variety.

Biggest question, for me, is Buffalo - I think, if you force Josh Allen to be a pocket QB, and you have some scoreboard pressure on him, he will struggle - but, kudos, he has played much better than I thought he would through 2 weeks.

Is Lamar Jackson legit? I haven't checked out any Ravens highlights but the guy went from a RB who could throw to an actual elite QB (based on two games worth of stats anyways) in one off-season. The Dolphins suck, sure. The Cards are most likely going to be bottom-dwellers as usual. I don't know if Jackson can keep this up, but if he can, the Ravens are going to be a huge challenge later in the season.

The Bills got the most votes in this poll. They look tough so far. My guess is that they'll be 3-0 after next week's game at home against the Bungles.

That game in Orchard Park in two weeks should be a grinder, especially with the OL in the condition it is in. A game I had as a solid W for the Patriots looks a little shaky right now.

49ers and bills are still largely unproven and havent faced much competition. The rest I def expect in the playoffs , seahawks to a lesser degree

Slightly unsure of the Ravens, I actually expect defenses to figure Lamar Jackson out over the course of the year.

Bills I'm a bit more bullish on than a lot of you. I think they're reasonably well built for this year and should win at least 9 games and be in the playoff hunt.

GB, BUF, SF seem like a 2nd tier team to me. 8-8, 9-7ish

Feel like Baltimore has beat up on two cream puffs. Bills haven’t don’t much better strength of schedule wise.

Bills will probably have a winning record this year just from that weak schedule. I'll say 10-6.

Don't sleep on the Bills they may be better than regarded their overall schedule is not that daunting. And they still Three games remaining with the Jets and Dolphins plus some not so hot Teams like Pittsburgh - Washington - Tennessee and Cincinnati.

KC & Pats were SB contenders coming into the season. They've proven their worth thus far. But some other teams have more to prove. Who are they? Why?

This can also be which 2-0 team you don't believe in. Smoke and mirrors or something like that.
The cool thing is either Balt or KC drops out of the undefeated group next week (I think its next week), which means we are already in the top two seed lead..... as long as we beat Siemen

EDIT: Bills don't matter

Bills played Jets and Giants, Balt played Miami and Ariz, SF played Tampa and Cinci I would need to see a little more against even middle of the road talent from each before I crown them.

I mean, when you haven’t surpassed 9-7 in 20 years, I have good reason to be hesitant of buying in to your 2-0 start.

Next week is going to tell us quite a lot about the 2-0 Ravens.

The KC offence is obviously Top 3 - so that will test out their back end (with no Eric Weddle) - but if Lamar Jackson is 'for real' then he should definitely be able to move the ball and put up points against a Chiefs D that remains pretty average.

I'd love for 49ers, and Jimmy G, to keep it rolling - I suspect they might be a mirage of the 8-8/9-7 variety.

Biggest question, for me, is Buffalo - I think, if you force Josh Allen to be a pocket QB, and you have some scoreboard pressure on him, he will struggle - but, kudos, he has played much better than I thought he would through 2 weeks.

I think it's the Bills too. They played a lousy Jets team and a dreadful Giants team. Very good defense I think but the jury is out on how good they are.

Seattle ? Really ? The ones who barely scraped by the Bengals and had issues with the Steelers without Big Ben ?

Interesting. What makes you believe in them ?
Mostly QB and coach. I think Wilson doesn't get enough credit as a top QB. He finds ways to win. The coach, despite his over-the-top enthousiasm, has also had success in this League.

Add to that, a player like Clowney - though one can argue he is overpaid - is the type who can disrupt. He might make 5-10 key plays in key spots to change momentum.

I don't really care much about style points. But, indeed, their résumé isn't quite sparkling yet.

49ers, Bills, Seahawks, Baltimore, and Ray Lewis of course. I’m on the fence about the Packers too

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back