PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Where are all the trolls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was out and about this AM waiting for Zolak's take on 98.5, tuned in around 10:15 and Bertram was ranting and raving how BB trusts Saban more than he trusts his own scout/adm team.. something about how Barmore and Stevenson's penchant for M or other such nonsense, then there was the BS about how McCrone won't even see the field until '23 because he is recovering from an ACL tear so next year will be his red shirt season.. yada, yada, yada..

All the while Zolak kept relatively quiet as Bertram dreamed up conspiracy theories.. guess I should not look forward to Sports Talk Views..
Penchant for “M?” What does this mean?

Penchant for “M?” What does this mean?
marijuana pot GIF

Just a guess.

Ohio is great. After all, you're not here.

Another Dummy Squader in the #1 WR thread tried this with Cleveland already today.

Get you material from someone with an IQ over 2.
Well I can tell from your post I am clearly dealing with a man with superior intellect.

Well I can tell from your post I am clearly dealing with a man with superior intellect.

have you seen the 'Ohio is for Leaders' commercials on TV? their gov wants 50M to spend to convince people to move there.....help me, I'm dying

Was out and about this AM waiting for Zolak's take on 98.5, tuned in around 10:15 and Bertram was ranting and raving how BB trusts Saban more than he trusts his own scout/adm team.. something about how Barmore and Stevenson's penchant for M or other such nonsense, then there was the BS about how McCrone won't even see the field until '23 because he is recovering from an ACL tear so next year will be his red shirt season.. yada, yada, yada..

All the while Zolak kept relatively quiet as Bertram dreamed up conspiracy theories.. guess I should not look forward to Sports Talk Views..
Bertrand has no value. Zero. Throws the same amount of **** against the wall as he does eating Drakes Cakes by the carload.

Has anyone else noticed that most of the D-bag Belichick haters have been awfully quiet since Thursday night around 9:45? Where in the world have all of these “Patriots fans” gone?? Maybe they are still chillin’ in the Tomba Bay thread, but I clicked ignore on that embarrassment almost a year ago (lol that the mods here are still allowing that to stay in the main forum).

Negative or nothin’, amirite,

If you are troll, you are an amateur troll, not a member of the “Most Wanted” list. That is reserved for the most extreme forces of negativity here.
you should make a Blacklist

have you seen the 'Ohio is for Leaders' commercials on TV? their gov wants 50M to spend to convince people to move there.....help me, I'm dying
Should have saved that money and just offered it to anyone willing to move there.

Should have saved that money and just offered it to anyone willing to move there.
They can coin a slogan with it, too. “Time to wake up and smell the cow s.hit.”

yes of course they ignored the fact that Barmore if he plays to his potential could be the best defensive player from the draft or the fact that a pass rushing DT was an area of need and as for Bill trusting Saban why shouldn't he? he's one of his biggest confidants in football and they go back 30 years. if Barmore was such an issue i'm sure Saban would have told him.

but let me guess bertidiot framed it as Bill doing a solid for Saban, right? Just a dumb take really because it's not like Bill has drafted bunch of Alabama players.

then again this idiot probably thought the same when they picked this guy 2 years ago

24984de8e0c64492b140dd19dcb236c5

???
Struggling cognitively, are we?

No surprise; can't spell; can't think.

(This is such a pathetic blowbuddy joint. If It were more worthwhile, I'd come here more often.)

Enjoy, loser.

I've seen most of them have been noticibly absent since the first day of FA. One has recently returned to ***** about the receiving corps.

Funny how they ***** and ***** and ***** about every weakness perceived or otherwise. Then when BB addresses those exact issues they remain silent or find the one spot they don't like and ***** some more. Never a "hey that's awesome Bill is really going after it" etc...

Just straight miserable ****s. Hopefully they have some areas of their life that brings them joy. Otherwise they must be a real hit at parties.

"Can you believe this ******* he invites us over to his house and only has burgers and light beers to offer us. ****ing lame!"

I've seen most of them have been noticibly absent since the first day of FA. One has recently returned to ***** about the receiving corps.

Funny how they ***** and ***** and ***** about every weakness perceived or otherwise. Then when BB addresses those exact issues they remain silent or find the one spot they don't like and ***** some more. Never a "hey that's awesome Bill is really going after it" etc...

Just straight miserable ****s. Hopefully they have some areas of their life that brings them joy. Otherwise they must be a real hit at parties.

"Can you believe this ******* he invites us over to his house and only has burgers and light beers to offer us. ****ing lame!"

I guess it's hard these days to get out of Brady's underwear long enough to say something.....they're all jockeying for position down there....after all, usually, there are only 2 testicles and only so much scrotum to wrap yourself in

that's just downright mean
Nah. Mean is saying nobody will miss him. I won’t say that. Because it’s mean. @Thelonious assuming some portly woman was desperate enough to marry you, she probably croaked already too, right? If not, do you need a GoFundMe established to hire 27 pallbearers to carry her casket?

Nah. Mean is saying nobody will miss him. I won’t say that. Because it’s mean. @Thelonious assuming some portly woman was desperate enough to marry you, she probably croaked already too, right? If not, do you need a GoFundMe established to hire 27 pallbearers to carry her casket?

*keeps walking*

I guess it's hard these days to get out of Brady's underwear long enough to say something.....they're all jockeying for position down there....after all, usually, there are only 2 testicles and only so much scrotum to wrap yourself in
Well it's obvious who was a Brady fan and who was a Pats fan that loved Brady. They might as well go buy that salmon 12 jersey and be honest with themselves.

The only joy I got out of watching TB win number 7 was the $500 I won. No ill will towards him, but have no rooting interest in seeing the Bucs win anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing