PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

When will Eli and the Giants fold??

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you, 10? Sour grapes is all that is. When you guys were rolling people 55-7, the mantra was, if you don't like it, stop us. Well, if you don't like it, beat us. 60 minutes. Make the play. How was a 4th and 1 at midfield, and a sweet play to Marvin luck? A 52 yard bomb by your boy AV, bwahahahahaaaaa!

What makes you think a Gaffney catch wins that game for you? Was that THE last play of the game? If you need a 2 point conversion, then CONVERT IT. And if you need to stop it, then stop it. LUCK MY ASS.

Steelers first TD was a gift, as Dungy did not bother to challenge the catch on the sideline that set up a first and goal. If you need a TD, run over our ROOKIE DT, not INTO HIM.

If you don't want us to score a defensive TD, have your QB get rid of the ball. Don't let our guys strip it and score.

As stated, the only game where there was a clear case of the "rightful winner" losing was the first game at Texans. No way you give up a 17 point lead. But, no way it gets apologized for."

I thought you were an Eli ballwasher, not a Colts ballwasher; guess your loyalty depends on which way the wind is blowing, or in your case, if your meds kick in or not.

And for the record, Adam is not my "boy"; he's a piece of garbage that gone thrown out with the rest of the trash. Good for you, he made a 52 yard field goal, too bad he gagged on what, a 19 yarder the year before in the same stadium, the douchebag that he is.

Too bad he wasn't on the Dolts in 2005 when Vanderassclown missed that field goal that would have tied the game, sent it to overtime so the refs could throw the game for Goober Jr II and gift wrapped another Super Bowl for the Dolts.

"What are you, 10? Sour grapes is all that is. When you guys were rolling people 55-7, the mantra was, if you don't like it, stop us. Well, if you don't like it, beat us. 60 minutes. Make the play. How was a 4th and 1 at midfield, and a sweet play to Marvin luck? A 52 yard bomb by your boy AV, bwahahahahaaaaa!

What makes you think a Gaffney catch wins that game for you? Was that THE last play of the game? If you need a 2 point conversion, then CONVERT IT. And if you need to stop it, then stop it. LUCK MY ASS.

Steelers first TD was a gift, as Dungy did not bother to challenge the catch on the sideline that set up a first and goal. If you need a TD, run over our ROOKIE DT, not INTO HIM.

If you don't want us to score a defensive TD, have your QB get rid of the ball. Don't let our guys strip it and score.

As stated, the only game where there was a clear case of the "rightful winner" losing was the first game at Texans. No way you give up a 17 point lead. But, no way it gets apologized for."

I thought you were an Eli ballwasher, not a Colts ballwasher; guess your loyalty depends on which way the wind is blowing, or in your case, if your meds kick in or not.

And for the record, Adam is not my "boy"; he's a piece of garbage that gone thrown out with the rest of the trash. Good for you, he made a 52 yard field goal, too bad he gagged on what, a 19 yarder the year before in the same stadium, the douchebag that he is.

Too bad he wasn't on the Dolts in 2005 when Vanderassclown missed that field goal that would have tied the game, sent it to overtime so the refs could throw the game for Goober Jr II and gift wrapped another Super Bowl for the Dolts.
Your effort at humor is as strained as amateur night at the local comedy club. That missed FG last season was of no consequence. We still finished second in the Conference. W or L there did not matter. Not that I didn't want them to win.

"Your effort at humor is as strained as amateur night at the local comedy club.'

And your manlove for the Eli's is a tad frightening; funny how when I bust your balls about the Dolts, you put on your Dolts homer glasses and defend them. So you are a Dolts fan who also ballwashes Eli, only because he won the SB last year; had he not, what would you cling to clambrain, the fact that Goober Jr II is going to lead you back to the promised land, LMFAO.

"That missed FG last season was of no consequence. We still finished second in the Conference. W or L there did not matter. Not that I didn't want them to win."

And this years "BOOMING" 52 yard field goal to win the game will be of no consequence either, the win won't do jack for you come playoff time. You are either going to finish as the fifth or sixth seed, which means three games on the road, most likely at Denver, at Pittsburg then at Tennessee (should you get that far).

Best of luck with all of that.

"Your effort at humor is as strained as amateur night at the local comedy club.'

And your manlove for the Eli's is a tad frightening; funny how when I bust your balls about the Dolts, you put on your Dolts homer glasses and defend them. So you are a Dolts fan who also ballwashes Eli, only because he won the SB last year; had he not, what would you cling to clambrain, the fact that Goober Jr II is going to lead you back to the promised land, LMFAO.

"That missed FG last season was of no consequence. We still finished second in the Conference. W or L there did not matter. Not that I didn't want them to win."

And this years "BOOMING" 52 yard field goal to win the game will be of no consequence either, the win won't do jack for you come playoff time. You are either going to finish as the fifth or sixth seed, which means three games on the road, most likely at Denver, at Pittsburg then at Tennessee (should you get that far).

Best of luck with all of that.
Sometimes, it is difficult to even comprehend what you are trying to say.

"Sometimes, it is difficult to even comprehend what you are trying to say."

Sorry, I can't help it if you have a comprehension problem, is English your second language, or was high school the best ten years of your life?

Where are you today ***wipe, I mean Cartwright? no ballwashing for Eli today; come on, sack up and take your punishment like a man you douche, the Giants sucked yesterday and so did Goober, so man up you ballbag..................

Where are you today ***wipe, I mean Cartwright? no ballwashing for Eli today; come on, sack up and take your punishment like a man you douche, the Giants sucked yesterday and so did Goober, so man up you ballbag..................
Since when did I say they wouldn't lose another game? I asked when they would fold? They have the East locked up, and most likely HFA. The point is proven, the Giants are much better than the majority here ever gave them credit for. As this reply passes through the Mods hands, do you think they will assess your responses and act appropriately??

And yet another loss last night there Cartwright. Looks like Eli sucks without his binky out there, aka, the wide reciever who shot himself in the leg, thus shooting the Giants in the foot.

A loss next week to Carlina one on the following week to Minnesota and the Giants go from #1 seed to #4.

10 whopping points in two weeks ain't gonna cut it.

But don't worry, with Eli soiling himself you can always go back to rooting for his brother.....................

And yet another loss last night there Cartwright. Looks like Eli sucks without his binky out there, aka, the wide reciever who shot himself in the leg, thus shooting the Giants in the foot.

A loss next week to Carlina one on the following week to Minnesota and the Giants go from #1 seed to #4.

10 whopping points in two weeks ain't gonna cut it.

But don't worry, with Eli soiling himself you can always go back to rooting for his brother.....................
As you know, I am a COLTS fan. Root for Eli because he grinds on the East like Peyton does. No Plax and No Jacobs hurts, but I would not hit the panic button just yet. Cowboys have played great D the last two weeks, they have really come around. Regardless of how they finish, the Giants have already proved their worth, which is all I was trying to point out. Eli threw some nice passes last night, but he got pummeled by the D. Can't win them all.

The G-Men are good but they peaked much too early this year.

Heck of a game. G-Men have not folded. #1 Seed in the NFC. Nice call.:rolleyes:

BOTH of your binkies are gone there Cartwright, where have you been hiding the past few weeks?

Eli is a fraud, great game today; he's got that "Manning face" down perfect, especially after his final pic. Nice pass to Asante too; what a friggin stiff.

Enjoy the offseason and a "Manningless" Super Bowl you toolbox.

And BTW, my prediction that the Giants would not return to the Super Bowl turned out to be right. :D

BOTH of your binkies are gone there Cartwright, where have you been hiding the past few weeks?

Eli is a fraud, great game today; he's got that "Manning face" down perfect, especially after his final pic. Nice pass to Asante too; what a friggin stiff.

Enjoy the offseason and a "Manningless" Super Bowl you toolbox.
As you already are aware, all my posts must go through a moderator before being published. So, figure it out.

"As you already are aware, all my posts must go through a moderator before being published. So, figure it out."

I'd have thought since you flapped your effin gums all year about how Eli was "legit", you'd show up once he and his pack of frauds crashed back to earth.

Great job yesterday; the stool sample actually said after the game he did not think the wind was a factor. Really; I guess all those floaters and end over end wounded ducks you threw were just your "true talent" on show for all to see.

Not sure what was more enjoyable yesterday; seeing him do a perfect "Manning face" after his brutal pics or the look on Coughlins face the whole game, a cross between "Man do we suck" and "I'm gonna blow an effin head gasket any second!!", the fraud he is too with that tough guy yelling and screaming like a mental patient on the sidelines crap.

Eli=F-R-A-U-D...............

"As you already are aware, all my posts must go through a moderator before being published. So, figure it out."

I'd have thought since you flapped your effin gums all year about how Eli was "legit", you'd show up once he and his pack of frauds crashed back to earth.

Great job yesterday; the stool sample actually said after the game he did not think the wind was a factor. Really; I guess all those floaters and end over end wounded ducks you threw were just your "true talent" on show for all to see.

Not sure what was more enjoyable yesterday; seeing him do a perfect "Manning face" after his brutal pics or the look on Coughlins face the whole game, a cross between "Man do we suck" and "I'm gonna blow an effin head gasket any second!!", the fraud he is too with that tough guy yelling and screaming like a mental patient on the sidelines crap.

Eli=F-R-A-U-D...............

That's the thing about about the NFL, one minute you are golden, and the next you are the goat. The running back I most wanted 3 years ago? D'Angelo Williams. His first 2 seasons, he looked like a bust, now, he is near the top of that class with MJD. Addai looked like a great pick, fantastic rookie year, but he could have a short lived career. BTW, is Maroney still around?

G-Men obviously suffered from the loss of Plax. Jacobs-not sure if he was 100%, andof course, losing guys on the D caught up to them. Still a great team, and a wonderful and improbable SuperBowl victory over the hapless Patriots.

This is AWESOME:

YouTube - Tom Brady Scoffs at 17 Point Prediction

"Still a great team, and a wonderful and improbable SuperBowl victory over the hapless Patriots.

This is AWESOME:

YouTube - Tom Brady Scoffs at 17 Point Prediction"

Wonderful, keep clinging to those memories if it helps you sleep better at night........

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes