PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

what's the over/under

Good question. For now it’ll be a sprinkling of Brady support, but primarily knocks at Bill from these chronically depressed basement dwellers who can’t lead a healthy life on their own.

Hoping once the draft rolls around there will be some rational discussion and actual X’s and O’s.

Good question. For now it’ll be a sprinkling of Brady support, but primarily knocks at Bill from these chronically depressed basement dwellers who can’t lead a healthy life on their own.

Hoping once the draft rolls around there will be some rational discussion and actual X’s and O’s.

that long?

when this forum will return to talking about the patriots?

i'm excited about the offseason, how long of a break do i need to take for this place to return to patriot talk?
Probably a permanent one if you’ve missed actual Patriots talk all over the first page. Take it easy on the salt if you decide to come back.

March 15th when the legal tampering window opens and we will be the 4th biggest buyers in a reduced cap FA.

For most teams, it is when the dominoes will start to fall.

There are only so many mock draft simulations you can do , I am almost at the stage of predicting the names of all the players being selected by the 32 teams .......lol

i'm excited about the offseason, how long of a break do i need to take for this place to return to patriot talk?
No kidding. It's been Yuccaneers Northeast for months now.

Start a discussion on something so long as it's not a Bill vs Tom one. Show us something specific you want to talk about instead of complaining about threads you're not interested in.

Last season is over. Couldn't give a rat's ass who won the Lombardi. All I care about is who is winning the next one.

Take as long as you need.
Meanwhile, I'll be checking out the multiple threads about the Pats...
Who Pats are taking with the 15th pick.
Stidham already back at it.
BCG's draft stuff.
Which direction should we go for a QB?
Vote of confidence for Bill's strategy.
Gilmore leaving social media.
Lack of Pats in the HOF.
Bill's end of season speech.
Alabama QB's conversation with the Pats.
And the best thread out of the 2345 here, Today in Pats History

Take as long as you need.
Meanwhile, I'll be checking out the multiple threads about the Pats...
Who Pats are taking with the 15th pick.
Stidham already back at it.
BCG's draft stuff.
Which direction should we go for a QB?
Vote of confidence for Bill's strategy.
Gilmore leaving social media.
Lack of Pats in the HOF.
Bill's end of season speech.
Alabama QB's conversation with the Pats.
And the best thread out of the 2345 here, Today in Pats History
He is just rallying the hardos. There are plenty of Patriots threads but is a forum based on a football team not supposed to talk about the biggest game of the football season?

He is just rallying the hardos. There are plenty of Patriots threads but is a forum based on a football team not supposed to talk about the biggest game of the football season?
And a game that had 3 former Pats contribute to most of the scoring.
It looks like Team Bill can't get away from the repercussions of Brady's remarkable success. It's hard to believe that he's 43 years old.

Go to the Stidham thread, there's good Patriots talk there.

It should be soon enough. There's conjecture Patriots will trade for a QB before FA starts so they can attract talented WR/TEs.

Who that will be is anyone's guess but we can speculate, conjecturize, theorize, surmise, contemplate, ruminate, and pontificate ad nauseum and it will still not bury the BB vs TFB talk, or the Brady is the most awesome QB threads.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back