PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Would be Appropriate Punishment for Vick?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many games should Vick be suspended, if he's connected to the dogfighting ring?

Votes: 4 5.9%

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 3 4.4%

Votes: 11 16.2%

Votes: 7 10.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 year

Votes: 22 32.4%
  • Life

Votes: 19 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Vick suspended for a significant amount of time and see Joey Harrington come in a steal the job away. Any one who is cruel to animals deserves to fry.
people who make bets and lose then dont pay up like you also deserve to be fried .pay up.

HAHA! How pathetic. You sit there on a Friday night and follow me to every single thread there is and just spew out of your mouth. Man, get a flippin life loser.

HAHA! How pathetic. You sit there on a Friday night and follow me to every single thread there is and just spew out of your mouth. Man, get a flippin life loser.
this from a guy who makes a bet loses the bet .then lies to everybody saying he never made the bet and still wont pay even when the money was going to charity .this from a guy with multiple screen names .you are the very definition of a loser .:rolleyes:

He should be forced to have cats

No self respecting cat would have such a crap QB as a human.

IF Vick is guilty, I would throw the book at him. I'd give him a year's suspension.

Last edited:

Use the ignore button if it's bothering you.

No self respecting cat would have such a crap QB as a human.

IF Vick is guilty, I would throw the book at him. I'd give him a year's suspension.

I agree man. Any human being that has to lower himself to the deggreation of animals is simply pathetic. Of course he knew what was going on and that's just ridiculous IMO.

I said a year but I really don't know what I'd do. Anyone who fights animals is truly a sick, disturbed, miserable human being. But I don't know how the league would go about addressing it. There is no precedent and it is a very tough situation.

On NFLN last night they showed Michael doing what turned out to be a 3 minute and 14 second media session at mini camp - it was cut short because after lying through his teeth last week Michael is now advised not to comment (lie some more) on the issue due to an ongoing investigation. And that was all the media wanted to ask him about.

His rookie HC was very supportive, as if there was anything else he could be, saying how Michael isn't bringing any of this to the field (yet), and Joe Horn concurred, while leaving the door open that if that changed, then Joe Horn would be on the case...

But apparently Arthur Blank had him in for a sit down, and has told some in the media he fears there will be a suspension. There is some serious sellers remorse (Schaub) in Atlanta these days. Blank was the driving force behind Vick as the face of the Falcons, and absent that level of continuing support Vick will have a hard time maintaining his tenuous hold on an NFL franchise QB position going forward.

He just paid a $400,00 fine ... in effect.

Print edition of Saturday's Arizona Republic reports that the house sold
at a distress price
the same day it went on the market (Wednesday).
Sale price 350K vs. assessed value of 775k. (Or numbers near those.)

Assuming it is arms-length, and not a sweetheart transaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes