PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What will the first play of Mac's career be?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

what will macs first play of his nfl career be

• Run

Votes: 68 64.2%
  • Pass and if so..

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Play action pass

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Long Bomb

Votes: 7 6.6%
  • Ray so and so killed some dudes

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters
Pass to Jonnu Smith that goes incomplete but Mac gets hit on the side of the knee ending his season.
...but Mac gets hit on the side of the knee ending his season. Cam Newton's phone goes straight to voice mail but Drew Brees decides he doesn't really like being in the booth.

Fixed it for you.

Missed the first few plays of the first series... What was the first play called?

Missed the first few plays of the first series... What was the first play called?
HB run behind Mason/Andrews/Brown with Smith providing the backside block in motion. 35 yard scamper. Longest run of the day actually.

Last edited:
So Kontra, Big-T, Palm Beach Pats Fan, TomPatriot, Ross12, Farn, Hawaiian PatsFan2, TheBrandon Five, palialka, and Joker (and even me) - you all came closest to the actual value without going over so you win the Stan Lee memorial "No-prize"!

No prize ... Classic marvel mailbag nostalgia. Love it

So Kontra, Big-T, Palm Beach Pats Fan, TomPatriot, Ross12, Farn, Hawaiian PatsFan2, TheBrandon Five, palialka, and Joker (and even me) - you all came closest to the actual value without going over so you win the Stan Lee memorial "No-prize"!
They win a free subscription to the Merry Marvel Marching Society!

I believe I predicted Harris off tackle which was right haha.

Toss sweep left.
I'd like to point out that I was only off by 1 play. The 2nd snap of Jones' pro career was indeed a toss sweep left.

I believe I predicted Harris off tackle which was right haha.
Please feel free to add yourself to the winner circle...it's not a barbershop quartet in Skokie Illinois, but then what is these days?

Whatever it is, at least 4 people will comment here simultaneously in anger at Josh McDaniels about it.
four people? or one particular poster 4 times?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back