PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What exactly is a „Right Hand Man“?

Let's hope. But it does not seem like the Pats are going to be active in 2024.
I think the AJ brown information is real. We've been seemingly in a rebuild for 5 seasons at some point the teams going to have to actually be rebuilt. Get the QB, give him a bona-fide target. We have great complementary players on offense already. 2024 can be about the QB and getting better at the same time.

I thought Robyn Glazer was Mayo's right hand person. How many right hands does Mayo need?
The two positions are not comparable.

Robyn is a Senior VP whose main function is dealing with the league. She really has had that role since she came on board the day after Spygate.

I expect Slater to do football related functions, much as we expected Troy Brown to do.

I expect he'll give advice to Mayo and be a liaison between the players and Mayo. Also with his knowledge of special teams he can advise Mayo on that too.

I expect he'll give advice to Mayo and be a liaison between the players and Mayo. Also with his knowledge of special teams he can advise Mayo on that too.
Agreed. As adams was instrumental to Bill I believe Slater can be for mayo. Both men came into the league together and have a tight relationship. I absolutely love the idea of Slater being back with the organization in this capacity.

The two positions are not comparable.

Robyn is a Senior VP whose main function is dealing with the league. She really has had that role since she came on board the day after Spygate.

I expect Slater to do football related functions, much as we expected Troy Brown to do.
No-one is comparing the two positions. Not sure why you thought that. Only commenting that Mayo has a lot of "right hand" help that we have not seen before.

The more middle management you have, the more people upper management can then shift blame when **** hits the fan.

No-one is comparing the two positions. Not sure why you thought that. Only commenting that Mayo has a lot of "right hand" help that we have not seen before.
Bill had Ernie, I think that was Bills right hand man.

Who cares? It's Slate man....he can only have a positive influence on our players.

It is a win.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back