PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What Do You Expect From Defensive Scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we don't see a repeat of last seasons game. Something has to give either way.

I hope we don't see a repeat of last seasons game. Something has to give either way.

Most likely it will be. We’ll play contain and our secondary will get picked apart...BUT it gives us the best chance to win IMO. If Watson can’t or isn’t willing to run, then hopefully they’ll send in the dogs.

Most likely it will be. We’ll play contain and our secondary will get picked apart...BUT it gives us the best chance to win IMO. If Watson can’t or isn’t willing to run, then hopefully they’ll send in the dogs.

I wonder how many times they will dump the ball to the rbs to exploit our linebackers.

Flowers is a nice player, Jones is a playmaker. I'd take Jones for his cost because he will change a game. Flowers isn't that guy.

You are embarrassing yourself more with every post. You are the pink hat that everyone here hates. You dont even have a grasp of basic football, nor positional strategy/function nor roster management yet claim you have been to countless games blah blah blah...

Just that fact that you rated a post a WINNER which claimed Jones made a "fraction" of what Mack and Miller makes (which is about as untrue as possible) shows you are just desperate for support and have zero interest in actually using facts or learning about this game.

You want to claim that your "eye test" proves that the D last year was no good but you whiff on something like Jones's salary which can be looked up in 2 seconds.

All those games. All those years in those seats with those season tickets and you dont even understand the basics.

Sad

I expect that it will continue to keep me from viewing the game day threads.

Flowers is a nice player, Jones is a playmaker. I'd take Jones for his cost because he will change a game. Flowers isn't that guy.

In 4 years Jones didn't make a single play as important or clutch as Flowers did in his first true season on the biggest stage against the Falcons.

In 4 years Jones didn't make a single play as important or clutch as Flowers did in his first true season on the biggest stage against the Falcons.

Flowers is a good player but just lacks consistency. He likely could be overpaid in the free agent market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes