PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are your Super Bowl viewing plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unsure at this point there is a great brewery that is teaming up with a great BBQ food truck, 45 bucks all you can eat and drink. Im unsure if there be a lot of fans there, otherwise watch with a few friends who are bills fans but aren't obnoxious, but will bust my chops endlessly

I live in Corpus Christi, Texas, about 3 hours south of Houston. Considered going to the game, but I'm just going to enjoy it at home on my 50" plasma with my family. My wife's preparing a special Super Bowl Menu (good idea for separate thread), and we'll just settle in and enjoy ourselves.

My wife and I are hosting our usual SB party, there are about 10 invites out, we'll probably get 6 of those to show and 4 of those will be gone by halftime (which suits me just fine when the Pats are in it, lol)

I gotta work sunday till about 3:30pm (7:30pm kickoff in my time zone) and I'm actually looking forward to work because time will go by fast and I get to make some money/maintain my sanity.

My house will be on lockdown. No visitors allowed, no one comes, no one leaves. Just me, the wife, and the kids. Can't have people over (not even Pats fans) when we make it to the Superbowl. Can't have distractions.

This probably sounds boring and goofy, but I'll watch it with my 86 year old dad. Weather permitting, he'll drive the 40 miles to my house and stay over. If it rains/snows, I'll go to his place as long as the old ladies leave me alone at his senior housing pad

My mom passed 3 years ago and I don't want him to be alone watching our beloved Pats

I'm actually looking forward to it

I will be attending a small Patriots soiree with some close friends. I can't stand big SB parties I get to emotionally invested in the game.

This probably sounds boring and goofy, but I'll watch it with my 86 year old dad. Weather permitting, he'll drive the 40 miles to my house and stay over. If it rains/snows, I'll go to his place as long as the old ladies leave me alone at his senior housing pad

My mom passed 3 years ago and I don't want him to be alone watching our beloved Pats

I'm actually looking forward to it
Sounds very cool. You and TB12 have something in common when it comes to your Dads . . .

Sounds very cool. You and TB12 have something in common when it comes to your Dads . . .
Tom got choked up and I can relate to that.

My dad spent 5 years locked up in a Tuburculosis sanitorium from age 13 to 19. The man is a fighter, no doubt about that. He works out more consistently than I do to this day.

He doesn't know what giving up means.

Thanks for the kind words!

She decided to stick with my son despite the loud celebration after Malcom's interception.
lol...

I am pretty mild-mannered, quiet, and stoic. I will grumble a bit at a TO or bad call, or give a little fist pump on a great play. But that INT, well, I totally LOST IT and my family was stunned at the yelling and screaming coming from me.

Good times! Hoping for more stress-free though.

I'll be up at 530am to watch some pre game, go to my mates house where a group of us will meet/have some breakfast and a beer or two to settle nerves then we'll all go to a bar at 9am where there will be a melting pot of NFL fans probably all rooting for Atlanta. I'll be wearing my lucky red Pat Patriot hat and jersey I wore at SB XLIX.

We rented out a bar for the last Super Bowl and are doing the same for this one. Mostly Pats fans with a few neutral fans. If anyone here will be in Denver on Sunday and wants to join us let me know. Food is on me with your first drink. Cash bar after that. Go Pats!

Better hope the NFL doesn't find out, they literally have goon squads that go around and shut bars, restaurants, etc down that are hosting super bowl parties.. they say it's using their super bowl brand to nake income, but I think they just want to force everyone into their houses and have a TV for every body

My uncle keeps dropping hints that he wants to come over to my place, but I'm not inviting him. He doesn't like the Pats but more specifically hates Tom Brady.

Why would I want someone who hates Tom Brady at the party?

Yea F that, they will juse make you feel cappy whenever the Pats do well and will rub salt in the wound whenever they do poorly

My wife's friends wanted to watch the AFCCG with us and they're huge Steelers fans.. my wife told them she didn't think it was a good idea because I take it too seriously lol

I miss drinking allagash brew, Belgium brew have finally made their way to South Florida, they do a nice tour of the brewery with lots of tasting

I'm in South Carolina and can sometimes still get Allagash in the grocery store. Maybe it will continue to move South.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft