PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What are you wearing today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Brady jersey ("standard issue" NE fan attire, so I got 2 so far as gifts.) I'm leaning toward a Tippett throwback for my next paraphernalia purchase. It's not like they can let him go for cap reasons any more. Plus he's a Member of my Tribe.

PFnV

I'm wearing what I wear every week since 2004! Official Bruschi jersey over the Red Sox 2004 ALCS shirt and a "B" Red Sox hat!

GO PATS...BEAT BOLTS!!!! :rocker:

Pats pajama pants, X-Mas gift I wore last Sunday for the first time, so I am not jerking with that karma and wearing them again today.

SB XXXIX T-shirt. Right before kickoff, after my pasta lunch is eaten, my White Brady authentic jersey goes over the T-shirt, since its a road game (my home game jersey is a blue replica Brady jersey.)

Blue #54 for this danish "tourist" fan. :)

The usual: my Brady jersey with jeans.

I was going to deviate since my authentic Brady Michigan jersey came in the mail this week, but decided I better not.

White Brady authentic. I also have the blue Maroney authentic, as well as blue Brady, silver Brady, and red Brady on standby if I need more karma.

Grey Adidas Pats practice sweats Tommy gave me after 2000.

Blue Reebok fitted Pats low-profile cap. I also have several more in the rotation for karma if need be.

In about 3 hours----> a beer stain.

My Patriots Beanie,A Corey Dillion Authentic Jersey..Jeans and my patriots socks..Im here at work..and Everyone is giving me hell...A coworker from socal is a Die Hard Chargers fan,him and I have been at each other all week...LETS GO PATRIOTS!

Got this on over a lucky gray tie dye.

B000HFI1YK.01-AVRR6WAP2O9Z1._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V47593840_.jpg

And keep it clean, if you're naked I don't want to know - especially you, NEM :D

NEM doesn't watch naked - but I've heard he does have a "lucky thong" that he refuses to take off for the duration of the playoffs.

I have been wearing my grey Michigan t-shirt and grey Patriots hoodie since Thursday morning, but went to my son's rugby practice this morning and they got so filthy I had no choice but to take them off.

They are now in the dryer and will be ready for game time.

Jeans, Dillion authentic jersey and pats T shirt!!!

LETS GO PATS!!!!

Here in Mexico, an old school tshirt and a new school visor, 85 degrees, looking for a bar with the game in english.

Here in Mexico, an old school tshirt and a new school visor, 85 degrees, looking for a bar with the game in english.

Buenos Tardes, Amigo!:D

Viva Patriots!!!!!

Hey, I'm a North American too! (Sorry, inside joke).

Go Pats!

My road white Harrison 37 jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes