PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

WFAN: Moss met with Jets on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been a pretty strong media reaction in NY against signing Moss, mainly because they feel that Sanchez is already out of his depth trying to get the ball to both Edwards and S. Moss (when his favorite target really is Dustin Keller). Adding Randy to the mix makes it an almost untenable situation. I doubt very much that we will see it, but with the current Jets management "Never say 'Never.'"

Off topic, I watched nearly the entire Packers-Jets game and thought that LT has definitely already lost some of the "pop" he had in his legs the first couple of games; he's not getting around the corner and he's not exploding through holes the way he did in September. I think he'll be back to his last few years' level of performance by December.

I been telling people for a while that Sanchez and LT CANT play in the cold.

I wonder if Wrecksie picked up the tap? and I also wonder if Randy liked the food.

Dear Lord,

If you can somehow make sure that Randy Moss becomes a New York Jet, I'll never ask another thing of you as long as I live.

Your Humble Servant,

Shmessy

Dear Lord,

If you can somehow make sure that Randy Moss becomes a New York Jet, I'll never ask another thing of you as long as I live.

Your Humble Servant,

Shmessy

Don't get greedy, now. He already gave you a season of Favre in green. ;)

Breaking: The #Jets did not submit a claim for WR Randy Moss or LB Shawne Merriman, according to league source.

he is stupid. he says pats will claim him just for showing that they love moss.so they will pay him 3+ million just to foster fake love fest and not to piss of randy moss...just stupid.

No he's saying they will make a claim, knowing Moss will be claimed by a team with a worse record, hence the fake gesture. Read it again.

Dear Lord,

Your Humble Servant,

Shmessy

You need to go to church more often. WEEI just announced that the Green Beans did not put in a waiver claim on Randy. Of course, if he clears waivers that might change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes