PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On to Cincinnati

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran into a Edelman in a walking boot last night............

Ah that reminds me of that time someone did bump into edelman in a walking boot and a whole bunch of patsfans posters foolishly roasted him.

Highest-graded edge defenders this season: (From Pro Football Focus)

1. Von Miller, @Broncos
t2. Carlos Dunlap, @Bengals
t2. Brandon Graham, @EAGLES

Hopefully Eifert takes another week off.

I'm quite looking forward to this game. The Bengals are still a lot better than the old Bungals, and should give us a good game.

Doesn't bode well for Cincy.

Just perusing around the bengals board and found this gem. Gave me a good laugh! :)

Ran Into Marvin
Am I alone thinking that Ben Volin is going to read this and then come out with an exclusive story citing "inside sources" that Marvin Lewis is retiring after this season. :rolleyes:

I don't know what to expect from the bengals in this game. Can they play any worse then they did in dallas? I know they will be a desperate team.
Second this. Cincy likely to rebound some this week. Shouldn't be enough to really matter, but still.

Another big thing to watch. LaFell and Boyd are the 2nd and 3rd WRs. Green banged up is a big advantage.

Eifert didn't practice today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/10: News and Notes
MORSE: Draft Analysis and Thoughts on Patriots Rookie Mini Camp
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/9: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
Back