PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're all Ravens fans this Sunday....I just puked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I want KC to lose just to get the head-to-head in the seeding advantage. This Pats defense can handle the Ravens offense while the Chiefs secondary will struggle. But God, I do hate the Ravens so. Harbaugh started Deflategate and is a colossal douche.

Yeah, I want KC to lose just to get the head-to-head in the seeding advantage. This Pats defense can handle the Ravens offense while the Chiefs secondary will struggle. But God, I do hate the Ravens so. Harbaugh started Deflategate and is a colossal douche.
I’d be willing to bet that most saying they will root for the Ravennes in this thread, even if they truly have the intention to, will not be able to carry that intention through on game day.

After 20 years in exile between dc and Baltimore.... getting endless cheaters crap, I think that no patriots fan should ever feel they need to root for the rat birds. Crybaby a-holes. We can take both teams and it’s only week 3...

Here’s to a double OT tie, with lots of hitting and bad stats for both.

After 20 years in exile between dc and Baltimore.... getting endless cheaters crap, I think that no patriots fan should ever feel they need to root for the rat birds. Crybaby a-holes. We can take both teams and it’s only week 3...

Here’s to a double OT tie, with lots of hitting and bad stats for both.

Is there double OT anymore? I thought it just ends as a tie after OT.

Is there double OT anymore? I thought it just ends as a tie after OT.

Don’t remember, probably not, but I’m just looking for maximum pain and low reward for both...

... not that I’m bitter nor that my mother in law is a rat bird fan...

I do not really care who will win that game. Both teams are our opponents and I highly believe we are able to beat them on the road or at the Gillette Stadium.
BTW - Baltimore is my the most hateful team so I cannot see circumstances I will support them.

It’s easy to hate Baltimore and I cherish hating them. I’ll have to use google and find out which team is closest to Ohio’s border

I have seen too many running QBs fall apart quickly that I can't see LJ lasting the whole season.
Plus KC played him last year so I think they will be better prepared and will win by 14 or more.

I cannot root for the Ravens, as they are the antithesis of the old blue collar Baltimore Colts of Unitas, Berry, Moore, Parker, Ameche, etc., whom I use to cheer for. Funny how the old, great Baltimore Colts of the 50s and 60s, has as its legacy two despicable franchises, the Indy Colts and the Baltimore Ravens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST