Wembley roll call

Status
Not open for further replies.

resdubwhite

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Guys.

Who's coming over for the game?

i presume the uk patriots have an event on. I'll check their twitter feed later.

Me and my boys will be there

i presume the uk patriots have an event on. I'll check their twitter feed later.

The UKPats have a pregame party on Saturday night, but it's ticketed and sold out! Managed to get 2 tickets :D

Can't wait!

I'll be there.

Who's going the Green Man before the game?

Guys.

Who's coming over for the game?

I had planned on coming over, but I ended up buying a house. The deal was too good to pass up and all my spare cash went into that. Sigh.

Hopefully, next year I can do it. :)

I'll be there.

Who's going the Green Man before the game?

Did think about it, but will probably go up to the NFL Tailgate for a bit! And spend some more time in central London before making our way up to Wembley.

Oh yeah, I am travelling down from Wolverhampton on Saturday morning, watching Muse on the night and to Wembley for the game come Sunday.

Keeping an eye on ebay for a couple of cheap tickets later in the week

I'll have to find somewhere to watch Everton beat Liverpool beforehand too...

Keeping an eye on ebay for a couple of cheap tickets later in the week

I think some more tickets were released last week!

Can't make it this time as I am currently working in Australia, and even though I grew up just around the corner from Wembley, its not happening this time :(

I was working in Singapore for the Bucs Wembley game, and flew in for the week. Met Troy Brown and had a great few days with the other UK Pats...

Its not all bad though as I will be at Foxboro for the last game of the season v the Fins :D

I'm excited, got better seats than last time as well.

Man, I wish I was going. I love England, and obviously I love the Pats, what a great trip it would have been. I made a promise to myself, after this game, the next time the Pats play in England, I'm going, no matter what. British/Euro Pats fans, represent us well (and loudly !).

Myself and the girlfriend will be there!

We are going to the NFL Fan Rally in Trafalgar on the Saturday - then we'll be hitting the Green Man for the pre-match non-official tailgate.

The Green Man is always a pretty good buzz.

Hope to see you all there!!

I'm in

2nd of 3 live Pats games this seasn

Myself and the girlfriend will be there!

We are going to the NFL Fan Rally in Trafalgar on the Saturday - then we'll be hitting the Green Man for the pre-match non-official tailgate.

The Green Man is always a pretty good buzz.

Hope to see you all there!!

Am I correct in thinking you are stopping in Aldgate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back