PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Well it's official Chip Kelly has definitely lost his mind. Guess who he worked out?

You know the difference between Edelman and Tebow? One of them wasn't so prideful as to insist on playing QB when clearly he doesn't have what it takes to play the position at the NFL level. Tebow would be on a roster now if he hadn't had smoke blown up his ass his entire life that he was literally God's gift to football. If he had agreed to change into a fullback, h back, tight end, special teamer who throws once in awhile he'd be playing right now.
Somebody always trots this one out, as a way of turning Tebow's shortcomings as a player into shortcomings in his character -- i.e. pride or something.

NEWSFLASH, GENIUS: He couldn't make an NFL roster at any other position. The notion that he's good enough to beat out NFL tight ends is a joke that won't go away no matter how little evidence there is to support it.

Somebody always trots this one out, as a way of turning Tebow's shortcomings as a player into shortcomings in his character -- i.e. pride or something.

NEWSFLASH, GENIUS: He couldn't make an NFL roster at any other position. The notion that he's good enough to beat out NFL tight ends is a joke that won't go away no matter how little evidence there is to support it.

I'm sure they said the same thing about Edelman becoming a WR, GENIUS

It's tebow inability to read a defense and make quick decisions that dooms him.

It's tebow inability to read a defense and make quick decisions that dooms him.

Throwing mostly, especially in the spread option Kelly runs.

I thought he refused to try any other position because he would view it as "failing"...if I remember the reports correctly..
http://ocnnreport.com/2013/09/06/tim-tebow-refuses-to-play-any-other-position-besides-qb/

PFT and ESPN reported the same things but I refuse to link to them and give them the clicks as a matter of principle....

Pretty soon we will be channeling episodes of the Brady Bunch as for ESPN it will be: Timmy, Timmy, Timmy!!!! All the time.

There will be legions of ESPN reporters on the Philly Practice Field watching every move and dwelling upon every word... families, who do not even like football, will travel in groups to watch this god-man.

When Tebow was here was at a practice sitting in the aluminum seats next to a mother and her young boys,who had traveled from Western Connecticut to witness Timmy playing football, she or her kids did not know squat about football.

I thought he refused to try any other position because he would view it as "failing"...if I remember the reports correctly..
http://ocnnreport.com/2013/09/06/tim-tebow-refuses-to-play-any-other-position-besides-qb/

PFT and ESPN reported the same things but I refuse to link to them and give them the clicks as a matter of principle....

Peter King reported one team had interest in trying him out at another position -- I said he couldn't make an NFL roster as a tight end. Do you disagree? How is "pride" to recognize that that is not a good move -- to me the arrogance would be thinking he could master a different position at age 27. All those "switch positions" people would be nowhere to be found when that experiment lasted about 5 minutes. Tebow's realistic about that position.

And Tebow never said anything about another position being "failing."

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back