PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welker Not Sure He'll Be Back In Denver

when did Wes Welcher EVER give one good goddamn about ANY Patriot fan?

screw him and his swiss cheese riddled brain pan...let him stay superglued to Peytie's left azzcheek like the little smug punk bug he is.

Come back. Spend a weekend on the roster and retire as a Patriot like God intended.

I don't want to see him on a football field playing. Worried about his future brain health.

No, he's a shell of his former self and should probably retire. Edelman is a younger and more talented version of Welker for a fraction of the price. He turned his back on the Pats and ran off to Denver to ride off into the sunset with Manning for some Super Bowl wins... The Patriots original offers would have netted Welker MORE money than he got from Denver, but instead he just bad mouthed BB and ran off to be with Manning...

Hes gone, the Patriots have moved on and are better off for it. What is Welker now, like 34 years old? More like 40+ with his brain being scrambled like eggs at breakfast his last 2-3 seasons with the Donks...

Just No.

vet minimum

when did Wes Welcher EVER give one good goddamn about ANY Patriot fan?

screw him and his swiss cheese riddled brain pan...let him stay superglued to Peytie's left azzcheek like the little smug punk bug he is.

Seriously, I don't get why anyone would want to let Welker slink back into a Patriot uniform to either leech a Lombardi or drop the pass that costs us one.

Patriots have moved on from that era. It's a completely new and improved team. He was the last offensive remnant of the old Moss era long gone and thankfully it'll stay that way.

Edelman is more clutch, more talented, has a way better attitude, and has one of the best postseason passer ratings in NFL history

Welker has a big helmet.

Also, what is this DA nonsense. DA is a superior player to WW at this point and going forward. Even if somehow the Pats release DA (which I hope they do not) you want to replace DA with Wes friggin Welker?

Move on people, move on.

he needs to retire. At this point i don't think he offers anything.

Also, what is this DA nonsense. DA is a superior player to WW at this point and going forward. Even if somehow the Pats release DA (which I hope they do not) you want to replace DA with Wes friggin Welker?

Move on people, move on.

There's a good chance Amendola won't be back, in that he's probably worth more to some other team that doesn't have Edelman, notwithstanding all the "Not really a slot receiver" stuff. That said, he clearly has a role here, and it appears he and Edelman are buddies, so it could work out.

Nooo, Amendola, we hardly knew ya'

At this point, I'm not sure Welker even knows where Denver is.

They could use him in KC or maybe Minnesota/Chicago/Detroit. Plenty of teams needing a 3rd or 4th WR

Yes lets have 3 identical slot receivers instead of 2. Then Welker can give Amendola company on the bench, both wondering if there's a package for them. Amendola is already underutilized because it's hard to put 2 slot receivers on the field simultaneously.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back