PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to the Pats, Will Grier

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As reported by Schefter, the Pats have signed Will Grier off the Bengals PS. Grier was signed to the Pats 53. He takes the roster spot that was opened by the Pats being forced to put Marcus Jones on the IR with his injury.

I've never seen them scramble up their QB room as much as the last month. Methinks they see no reason to leave Zappe as the unchallenged qb2.

I've never seen them scramble up their QB room as much as the last month. Methinks they see no reason to leave Zappe as the unchallenged qb2.
Definitely odd to see from the Pats. Especially when they used to be more than happy to just roll with Hoyer and the Hoyer guarantee of losing any game he started.

It was a long and winding road but my boy finally finds his way to Foxboro.

Hope its not just for Zach Wilson impersonation act throwing long bombs to Gonzo : )

They might feel it necessary to have a QB3 on the roster.

At least until the OL stabilizes I can‘t argue that idea.

As reported by Schefter, the Pats have signed Will Grier off the Bengals PS. Grier was signed to the Pats 53. He takes the roster spot that was opened by the Pats being forced to put Marcus Jones on the IR with his injury.

So they traded Ronnie Perkins for Will Grier?

Honestly thought we’d sign Grier right after cut down.

He has something.

Tough times for the Branch Zappyians. Maybe the next GM will stop trying to be smarter than everyone else and pick backup QBs who actually have enough talent to belong in the NFL. Like Sam Howell, the backup who they should have picked and might have even pushed Mac Jones in a real QB competition…

So they just signed him to pump him for information on the Cowboys, right?

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back