PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Welcome to Dallas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings. Two things:

It's not meant to disrespect the other teams. Some of us just have a really hard time seeing this team losing to anyone. This NE team has been dominant.

The game last night was horrible. Buffalo was not a worthy opponent. They sucked, scoring 3 points on offense. The only reason they were in the game (let alone ahead) is because Dallas was handing it to them. Dallas should be ashamed of that game and realize just how lucky they were. They went up against a greatly inferior opponent and were lucky to win.

No offense to boys4life.....but great post.....I watched this debacle....and although Buff's defense played well early....they had NO OFFENSE whatsoever........Last night's game was pathetic....and yes, if I were a cowboy fan or player.....I would be EMBARRASSED........and ashamed of the performance.......TO was one more missed QB read....of a full/all out blowout on the sidelines.....Pathetic game last night........very well said...

PLease don't try to sell us on how "tough" the Buffalo defense was and that they were a "worthy" opponent.....Buffalo is most likely the WORST team in the league this year.......don't try to sell them to us as anything different.
You should bend over, get your head between your knees and kiss your own a## that you are so lucky that Buffalo's implosion/weak play and coaching, enabled you to weasel your way into the 5-0 club........Fact is...tony throwns that poorly or makes the same bad decisions against the Pats, and the results will be horrifically different. Not trying to be a wise guy here.....not even remotely trying to look past Dallas either......but if the Pats play to the best of their ability.....Tony will have a few picks (at least), TO will be imploding, and the Pats should beat them pretty handily........Best of luck however, ........Hopefully, you are a man of your word....and we can expect INTELLIGENT conversation from you and others this week....GO PATS!!!!!!

Hmmm,,, I do not recall trying to sell anyone on the "Buffalo is a good team" I think I said they were as dangerous as any NFL team given the circumstances of that night,,, might I remind you that tons of superbowl champions have lost games to teams that were "unworthy" and guess what Dallas and New England have both done it in their dynasty runs. The most memorable was the Dolphins beating the 85 Bears. The Bears were not ready for a Miami team that wanted to keep its undefeated season unblimished. Let me guess even though the Bears won the Superbowl that year and ,,yes we know who they beat in that superbowl,, The Bears sucked since they lost to an unworthy opponent,,, believe it or not and you can research this if you want but "it is usually the unworthys that beat SB champions in the regular season"

That is true.

The reason I think Romo ends up making the mistakes is because he likes to run around, get out of the pocket, ect. Belichick will try and take that away from him. We do good against mobile QBs simply by taking that aspect of their game away, and a lot of times it frustrates them to no end.

I think Romo makes mistakes because he, at times believes he can sling the ball around the field and good things are allways going to happen. He is not the seasoned QB that Brady is. He will learn the hard way but it usually is the best way. I would not expect Dallas to put to much on Romo,, he is not ready to tote the team on his shoulders especially against New England,,

boys for life...

for some reason i do not think you will be on tehse boards for long...after sunday afternoon...i wouldnt blame u if we never heard from you again...LOL

On the contrary,, I will be on these boards and I will come back on these boards after the game Sunday,,, win or lose,,, I have not set myself up nor do I ever set myself up to eat crow,,, I mean If I was on here telling you how bad we are going to beat you and how the Pats suck,,, then that might be hard to follow up if the Pats win.....

On the contrary,, I will be on these boards and I will come back on these boards after the game Sunday,,, win or lose,,, I have not set myself up nor do I ever set myself up to eat crow,,, I mean If I was on here telling you how bad we are going to beat you and how the Pats suck,,, then that might be hard to follow up if the Pats win.....

Hey boys4life, I will be at the game. Will I get punched for wearing my Pats gear? I am a quiet guy, so I won't be obnoxious or anything.

We played the Bills, we won 38-7, some of their starters were still playing. Also, trust me on this, knocking Losman out of the game was a favor too the Bills.
How the Cowboys handle the Bills ? With an offense, while able to move the ball at times, could only score 3 points. If that was the Pats playing them, the Bill's emotion edge would have worked against them and they would have been crushed. Oh ya that crowd, when the home team is down 21 by the half, the crowd gets kinda quiet.

I expected the Cowboys to blow out the Bills. They didn't, so, I'm not at all impressed.

Last edited:
Hey boys4life, I will be at the game. Will I get punched for wearing my Pats gear? I am a quiet guy, so I won't be obnoxious or anything.

i doubt that you would, but if you guys walk away with a big win, you might want to take it off and sneak out.. 90% of us carry guns...

uhhhhh,,,,,, no every game I have gone to has its share of visiting teams fans,, you might get trash talked but you will not get punched,,,LOL in 05 I was at the Chiefs game and I swear it felt like we were at arrowhead ,,,there was as much red as blue in that game.
Dont worry!!! There will be plenty of Pats fans at this game.

We played the Bills, we won 38-7, some of their starters were still playing. Also, trust me on this, knocking Losman out of the game was a favor too the Bills.
How the Cowboys handle the Bills ? With an offense, while able to move the ball at times, could only score 3 points. If that was the Pats playing them, the Bill's emotion edge would have worked against them and they would have been crushed. Oh ya that crowd, when the home team is down 21 by the half, the crowd gets kinda quiet.

I expected the Cowboys to blow out the Bills. They didn't, so, I'm not at all impressed.

And you should not be impressed, I was impressed,,,,,,, with the Buffalo Defense and the buffalo fans. I was depressed with Dallas (Romo) turning the ball over,,, but then I got impressed because it seemed pretty cool that through the first 4 games alot of people were saying that the Dallas offense had to carry the Dallas sub par defense,,, well it was nice to see the Dallas defense bail out the Dallas offense,,, even if it was "the unworthy Bills"

Hello Pats fans,,,, I have been lurking on your board and see that Dallas is getting no love at all in the upcoming battle of the unbeatens. First of all I realize last nights performance has only raised the Pats confidence even more than it was prior to that game. However please do not feel that since you decimated the Bills and the boys struggled it means you get a definate win @ Texas Stadium. The Bills were as dangerous as any team in the NFL last night. They got no respect for being a worthy opponent, it was their first Monday night home game in 13 yrs against an undefeated team, they were coming off a huge win against the Jets , rejuveniated by an impressive rookie QB. 75,700 loyal and screaming Bills fans. Now I am not one who is going to come in here and boast about how we will kick your butt and all that, it really makes a fan look stupid if you make bold predictions and then lose. I am not going to even try to convince you that Dallas is a better this and that. I am simply going to say Dallas is the toughest team the Pats have yet to face.
Yea we are the underdogs, but thats ok, the more fuel on the fire ,,the hotter it burns. Anyways I look forward to talking some INTELLIGENT football with the pats fans throughout the week leading up.

You & I are a lot alike. I love to visit an opponents fan site the week before we play them. To me, it's more satisfying than talking strategy amongst Patriots fans. So I'm glad you came to visit...welcome!

We'll do a lot of talking but in the end it means nothing...but it is fun! The play on the field shuts one of us up, so say your piece until Sunday morning.

One other thing...that game in Buffalo was tough for you guys. You say we should be prepared to play the toughest team we've yet to face. And the Patriots will be the toughest team the Cowboys have faced in how long?;)

You also have T.O. shooting his mouth off and he's just getting warmed up! I'll be curious to see if he gives us fuel for the game.

Romo "could" be the real deal, but he's not a top NFL QB right now. He has a lot to prove to get there.

And you should not be impressed, I was impressed,,,,,,, with the Buffalo Defense and the buffalo fans. I was depressed with Dallas (Romo) turning the ball over,,, but then I got impressed because it seemed pretty cool that through the first 4 games alot of people were saying that the Dallas offense had to carry the Dallas sub par defense,,, well it was nice to see the Dallas defense bail out the Dallas offense,,, even if it was "the unworthy Bills"

Actually, the Bills defense bailed out the Dallas offense. If they had covered the sideline route rather than double up on TO, that 53-yarder would have been a 64-yarder. It amazes me how much respect a guy who drops as many balls as he catches gets the attention that he does.

You & I are a lot alike. I love to visit an opponents fan site the week before we play them. To me, it's more satisfying than talking strategy amongst Patriots fans. So I'm glad you came to visit...welcome!

We'll do a lot of talking but in the end it means nothing...but it is fun! The play on the field shuts one of us up, so say your piece until Sunday morning.

One other thing...that game in Buffalo was tough for you guys. You say we should be prepared to play the toughest team we've yet to face. And the Patriots will be the toughest team the Cowboys have faced in how long?;)

You also have T.O. shooting his mouth off and he's just getting warmed up! I'll be curious to see if he gives us fuel for the game.

Romo "could" be the real deal, but he's not a top NFL QB right now. He has a lot to prove to get there.

ohh,,,, and not to state the obvious,,,, but yea the Pats are the toughest team we have faced. So far I have not seen to much antics from T.O.,, but I did see the meltdown from Chad Johnson,, after being shut down by the Pats. Will TO follow suit,,,, I dont think so,,, I mean TO had every opportunity to explode last year,,, and definately last night,,,, maybe TO is finally getting it. Look at Keyshawn Johnson after Gruden hooked him up in TB,,, it seemed he got the point as well,,, Jerry Jones probably has a "No meltdown" clause in TOs contract keeping him in check,,,,:D

Actually, the Bills defense bailed out the Dallas offense. If they had covered the sideline route rather than double up on TO, that 53-yarder would have been a 64-yarder. It amazes me how much respect a guy who drops as many balls as he catches gets the attention that he does.

Maybe your right,,,,, in fact he really is no threat,,,, The Pats should play him man to man for the whole game Sunday;)

i agree!! infact he only warrants a TE ;)

P.S. Me > Tom Brady

Romo thus far is waayyyy behind where Tom Brady was at this stage of Romo's playing career. Like Romo, Brady came in after the 3rd or 4th game in his second season. He then went on to lead the Pats to the SB.

I guess this is Romo's second year, so if them Cowboys pull it off this year, he'll match Brady. Looking forward to Sunday!

Which Cowboy fan site to you use?

Last edited:
Romo thus far is waayyyy behind where Tom Brady was at this stage of Romo's playing career. Like Romo, Brady came in after the 3rd or 4th game in his second season. He then went on to lead the Pats to the SB.

I guess this is Romo's second year, so if them Cowboys pull it off this year, he'll match Brady. Looking forward to Sunday!

Which Cowboy fan site to you use?

lol the signature is a joke, tony still has a lot to prove, while brady has proven himself a HOF. and i check out cowboyszone some.

Best team in the crummy NFC? You must be proud. Pats are 22-4 vs. NFC teams in the Brady era. So good luck with that. After Sunday you'll be wishing they'd ban inter-conference play and instead be all pumped up for that big match up with Minnesota the week after.

Hmmm,,, I do not recall trying to sell anyone on the "Buffalo is a good team" I think I said they were as dangerous as any NFL team given the circumstances of that night,,, might I remind you that tons of superbowl champions have lost games to teams that were "unworthy" and guess what Dallas and New England have both done it in their dynasty runs. The most memorable was the Dolphins beating the 85 Bears. The Bears were not ready for a Miami team that wanted to keep its undefeated season unblimished. Let me guess even though the Bears won the Superbowl that year and ,,yes we know who they beat in that superbowl,, The Bears sucked since they lost to an unworthy opponent,,, believe it or not and you can research this if you want but "it is usually the unworthys that beat SB champions in the regular season"

Boys4life, you're welcome here anytime in my book. I for one think last night showed a lot on the Cowboys part. Every team has nites where it's just not working. But they stayed in it and kept plugging. I think we're going to need to come with a very game to come out with a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes