PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly Marshall Faulk Bashing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Mercury" Marshall Faulk

his worst games came against the pats. he'll get over it in 10 years:rocker:

Funny you posted this.. I was seriously debating whether or not to post a thread about this.. But its like beating a dead horse.. Almost every week when the play an over .500 team, it seems like he picked against the Pats..

Great running back, average at best news person..

Actually it was kinda funny how Woodson looked at him in disbelief and chuckled.

Last edited:

HATE.

Its a beautiful thing.

Who cares what he says. Just top watching/listening/reading what he has to say.

Re: Marshall Faulk

Oh no he did NOT. On NFL Network just now, he thinks the Pats are gonna slip up and lose. What a freaking idiot. Even my wife, sitting there feeding the baby said...that guy is annoying. Big surprise...he says this every week. Funny thing is she hates football and knows nothing about it...
All I know is that I listened to Eisen on the Dan Patrick show today, and Eisen relayed that story. Wouldn't be the first time a guy talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Mercury Faulk,... I mean Marshall Faulk just predicted on NFLN that The Pats will slip up and lose tomorrow. How many losses has he predicted so far this year for the Pats?

how many? ohh, thats easy...16 so far, 17 counting this one, and 19 by the end of the season

Good, every time he picks against us we win. Keep up the good work Marshall!

does it really matter what he thinks he has been wrong so many times before he needs to get over us beating his team in the superbowl.

Re: Marshall Faulk

Yep, I saw that tonight - picked the Pats to slip up and the Jags to win.

Marshall Faulk exposed!

NFLN Gameday's Rich Eisen just tossed him a softball regarding his cousin Kevin Faulk basically saying how invaluable he is to the Pats, then Trent Green went further praising his ball catching efforts and how he is Bradys binky, when it was Mashal's turn he completly blew it off and talked about Maroney! He must be so jealous of him, Marshal's family reunions must be awful for him, He sits in the center of the room and his whole family is looking at his 1 SB ring then Kevin comes walking in flashing all 3 of his especially that first one, it must kill him inside. Seems to explain alot don't you think?

Re: Marshall Faulk exposed!

They're distant cousins, aren't they. They're probably not that close.

Trent Green isn't on that show. You mean Trent Dilfer.

Which always reminds of the old joke people used to tell in Tamp Bay.

Q: What is a Dilfer?

A: To throw interceptions, of course!

NFLN Gameday's Rich Eisen just tossed him a softball regarding his cousin Kevin Faulk basically saying how invaluable he is to the Pats, then Trent Green went further praising his ball catching efforts and how he is Bradys binky, when it was Mashal's turn he completly blew it off and talked about Maroney! He must be so jealous of him, Marshal's family reunions must be awful for him, He sits in the center of the room and his whole family is looking at his 1 SB ring then Kevin comes walking in flashing all 3 of his especially that first one, it must kill him inside. Seems to explain alot don't you think?

Not really. As much as Kevin came up big today, Marshall Faulk is going to Canton and Kevin Faulk is going to the Patriots HoF. He's not exactly overshadowed.

Anyone know what their exact relationship is? All I've ever been able to find is "distant cousins".

I'm sure Marshall can find solace in his almost certain Hall of Fame career and the one ring he already has. He should give up on the hate of the Pats, though, but I don't think that has anything to do with his cousin Kevin.

They were friendly enough to go out of their way to meet and look through their family trees to see if they were related and yes, they are distant cousins.

NFLN Gameday's Rich Eisen just tossed him a softball regarding his cousin Kevin Faulk basically saying how invaluable he is to the Pats, then Trent Green went further praising his ball catching efforts and how he is Bradys binky, when it was Mashal's turn he completly blew it off and talked about Maroney! He must be so jealous of him,

I would say that's jumping to a wild conclusion without any evidence. It's awkward for people to talk about their relatives from an analysts chair on national TV for obvious reasons. Not at all surprised that he would avoid doing it. Most people would do the same. It's a normal reaction and response to do what he did.

Last edited:
Marshall Faulk

Whats up with all his hate? Isnt his cousin on the patriots?

Re: Marshal Faulk

Whats up with all his hate? Isnt his cousin on the patriots?

Do you hate Tyree?

He hasn't liked us understandably since we beat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back