PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week One NFL Games Discussion

I am a Patriots fan and I am pro anything Patriots. Some of the Brady cheerleaders no doubt were disappointed with the result today in Foxboro. That makes me giggle. :rofl:
Would have been a disaster if we lost to the Dolphins. Not much to get hyped over although I was encouraged a little.

Reactions: sb1
dang, if the bucs score here, this is gonna be something

A question I’m sure has been answered but I don’t know

is the crowd noise happening at the stadiums? I heard an announcer saying it was for the broadcast.
Yes but its not very loud. Bucs players could still hear cadence from Brady

Just saw the Lions lost. How in the world?

At least he isn't throwing to a rookie nkeal Harry and a hobbled Edelman

To the bums still hating The GOAT did you want him to retire just cause he was chased out of here

I am a Patriots fan and I am pro anything Patriots. Some of the Brady cheerleaders no doubt were disappointed with the result today in Foxboro. That makes me giggle. :rofl:
Nobody is disappointed in the results in Foxboro today. It’s just very obvious that you want Brady to fail down there. You say you don’t, but you do. Like I said, it’s obvious.

Would have been a disaster if we lost to the Dolphins. Not much to get hyped over although I was encouraged a little.

The Patriots didn’t even play THAT great to be honest. They’ll get better. Loving the new offense so far.

Those PI calls were disappointing in the sense that you'd rather see a downfield completion move the chains. Or a fair-and-square incomplete pass bringing up 3rd down. But Evans had his armed wrapped up for a good second by the DB.

Browns are down 38-6, which could be 45-6 had Baltimore not fumbled at the Cleveland 7.
Cleveland possessions have resulted in:
3 Turnovers (2 fumbles, one interception)
2 Turnovers on Downs
2 Punts
1 Missed FG
1 Kneel Down (half)
1 Touchdown

Seattle had three consecutive penalties (back-to-back false starts, holding) to turn a 2nd & 9 on the Atlanta 30 into and 2nd & 29 at the 50.

This is what happens when you hire an inexperienced QB coach as head coach, totally skipping the important experience of being a successful coordinator.

I don’t know much about the Bucs defense but they’re looking pretty good.
They’re good. They just got put in bad positions last season because Winston is, literally, blind.

Nobody is disappointed in the results in Foxboro today. It’s just very obvious that you want Brady to fail down there. You say you don’t, but you do. Like I said, it’s obvious.
If he fails it has nothing to do with the Patriots so not sure why you think it matters to me, I hope he does well. I like watching good players

No doubt at all there are Brady cheerleaders seething after the Pats won today. Guess they can’t pound their chests yet. Oh well.

They’re good. They just got put in bad positions last season because Winston is, literally, blind.
He did have eye surgery this off season, so you have a point there.

Evans, Godfrey, Gronk, Howard. Absolutely filthy and stacked on offense. This team will go far if their secondary makes the leap and the OLine keeps Brady from being hit.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back