PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 9 NFL Games

Just imagine if BB was coaching this Bucs team.

Nice defense Bucs. Oh dear

A complete thrashing. We will see if the bucs have any resiliency.

over or under on the Saints scoring 50 points?

Brady’s going to get plenty of blame but the Bucs defense is much more worrisome for them than QB. Looks like that domination of the Packers might be an aberration.

Idk what bill would do but it wouldn’t be pretty afterwards. I don’t know if arians has that in him.

I for sure know there would have been halftime adjustments made that would’ve made a difference. This team has been flat all game which is very odd.

Anyone know what was the biggest blowout for brady when he was with us?

Well the Bucs are frauds after tonight. To get beaten like this even though it’s one game could have long term effect.
I think they bought a little bit too much into their own hype train. Either they will self destruct from this point or they’ll use this game to get back to work.

but either way, at best they will be a wild card now. Their two games back in their division now and still have tough games ahead.

I honestly don’t remember Brady be as bad as tonight in a such important game ever.

Why is he still in there?

mI think they bought a little bit too much into their own hype train. Either they will self destruct from this point or they’ll use this game to get back to work.
but either way, at best they will be a wild card now. Their two games back in their division now and still have tough games ahead.

That’s why it was big one tonight and they stunk up the joint. It you’re a wildcard you likely wanna face the team who plays in the nfc east.

They’re kicking a FG lmao

Gutless by Arians to kick a FG just to spoil their shut out...

Payton is owning Arians!

One big difference between Arians and BB is that BB would have pulled Brady not wanting to get their star player injured. Why hasn't Arians ? What a terrible decision to keep him in the game when they have no hope of winning.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back